Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Question for the thread...Did M&N ever mention why they retro'd the gold uni sets? And why they made shorts?

I remember when Champion dropped the gold uni...At the time I was in 6th grade and I got a Jordan version. Now I didn't study things in depth at the time, but I do remember one of the "tickets" attached to the jersey mentioned Champion made them that year for the guys that won awards. Not sure if it was just a 1 year thing (I definitely don't remember seeing any more before or after that year). If it was a one year thing, it seems pretty random for M&N to retro. I also don't remember there being shorts.

Jerseys are hyped now, people copping champion replicas and for some reason those golds are popular and I think drake or someone famous has been wearing a gold version (not MN)

So they made swingmans and shorts although like you said shorts didn’t exist so doesn’t really matter about that

Legendary
038EB16E-B34C-4463-A434-60256F8100FA.jpeg
5F74E709-7F72-4705-80E6-72676B01B0B1.jpeg

Question on the authentic shorts sizing. Per M&N it says their XXL shorts are 37-39 waist relaxed but up to 50 stretched. I wear a 40-42 waist. Do I need to go up to 3XL or will 2XL be ok?

Question on the authentic shorts sizing. Per M&N it says their XXL shorts are 37-39 waist relaxed but up to 50 stretched. I wear a 40-42 waist. Do I need to go up to 3XL or will 2XL be ok?

I think you’ll be ok with a 2XL. Authentic shorts to me run a size big. I’m a 33-34 waist and wear a size L.

dumbass question cause I bought them last year, and I'd like to believe it was that particular run of shorts made

But do the Grizzlies shorts still run tight as hell?

Back
Top Bottom