Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

He'll get hit with customs. I sent a jersey here from em my first time with free shipping and got hit, but they sent me 2 so it was bless.

Sent my order to the US this time, should arrive some time today (I'm 12hrs ahead of est right now) and probably another week to my place.

You guys would've got hit with customs anyways, no? but you guys saved on shipping which you never hear from US to Canada.

You guys would've got hit with customs anyways, no? but you guys saved on shipping which you never hear from US to Canada.

They sent the jerseys in two shipments. The first one I didn't get hit with customs. They had told me they'd send a free hat for taking so long to ship. There was no hat, but a week later I got a notice for a package. Couldn't figure out what it was until I went to the post office. I paid $20-25 in customs that time but I realized what the package was when the lady brought it out.

Jefferson’s order from Saturday delivered to Washington state today. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them.

I said F it and ordered the wolves shorts from Jefferson’s. I grabbed the Thurman Thomas authentic and the wolves shorts. I hope they don’t mess my orders up

I submitted my best-offer Friday night and got it today already. My favorite b-ball jersey of all time.

16762990-191B-4071-A938-FE9832F0E781.jpeg

My Wolves shorts came in from Jeffersons too and first thing I noticed is that the mesh is completely different from my other shorts. Definitely not as soft.

My Wolves shorts came in from Jeffersons too and first thing I noticed is that the mesh is completely different from my other shorts. Definitely not as soft.

From the pics, it looked like they used the mesh typically used on the NBA Authentics. Is that what it is?

From the pics, it looked like they used the mesh typically used on the NBA Authentics. Is that what it is?

I've never owned a pair from year 2000 and up so maybe that was the point? Not complaining just something I noticed when I put them on.

I should have never came in this thread. I used to be a collector...lost most of them over time (talking at least 12 authentics). At this point, with it being summer, I'm itching to get some shorts. I need to catch an $80 lick though.

If it’s the same mesh as the magic shorts, it’s definitely different. They aren’t as substantial anymore. The mesh feels cheaper in weight and material.

If it’s the same mesh as the magic shorts, it’s definitely different. They aren’t as substantial anymore. The mesh feels cheaper in weight and material.
But isn’t that how the wolves uniforms were? I know my KG is different material from everything else I have

But isn’t that how the wolves uniforms were? I know my KG is different material from everything else I have

I haven’t seen the wolves ones so I can’t say if that’s how they are supposed to be like. My magic ones are both from the same season but the blue ones are different than the white. Even my blue Shaq jersey is different material wise.

I haven’t seen the wolves ones so I can’t say if that’s how they are supposed to be like. My magic ones are both from the same season but the blue ones are different than the white. Even my blue Shaq jersey is different material wise.
Interesting

95 and 04 all star shorts shipped from Sneaker Politics today. Need more deals like this especially with the season ending soon.

:smh: Gotta stay outta this thread

After the I get the Kings and Blue Magic on sale.. IM DONE

You can tell the material is different in T-wolves from looking at the pictures. Hope it doesn't feel cheap though. Sacremento up there looks great! Can't wait for mine to come in. Lids added these camo bull swing man shorts. Joints are trash

Back
Top Bottom