Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

seems like I might be getting the Jeffersons experience. I got shipping on my order but it only shows the T-Wolves shorts no Raptors. I click to view my order though and it says order complete with the same tracking number listed under each pair as if they were shipped seperately.

If anybody would try that fit, it would be fab. Not too bad tho. I would think white bulls shorts would have looked better. M&N playing around though and won’t release them smh.

Also MLTD taking their sweet little time shipping out my pinstripe bulls. Wondering if they were really in stock.

Last, hate to keep asking but father’s day Sale? 30% or 40%???

If anybody would try that fit, it would be fab. Not too bad tho. I would think white bulls shorts would have looked better. M&N playing around though and won’t release them smh.

Also MLTD taking their sweet little time shipping out my pinstripe bulls. Wondering if they were really in stock.

Last, hate to keep asking but father’s day Sale? 30% or 40%???
I wouldn’t worry too much about MLTD. From my experience, they take a while to ship orders out.
x2. I've bought some shirts from MLTD and it took awhile for them to ship. They are legit though!

At the rate this genius is going...might as well dress up as Harley quinn

Black like Finn, all I do is win
M&N H2H lookin like I'm Harley Quinn
niiiiiice.....

hqdefault.jpg

Ordered the magic authentics from Lids and they sent me the swingman. DUMB
Same thing happened with me, they sent me out a replacement pair that also ended up being Swingman so I returned the first pair in store and ended up with a free pair that I’m unsure what to do with because I want the authentics

Back
Top Bottom