Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N swingman came in...medium fit like a fitted tank top on me. Need the large...the M&N swingman length was good, but its considerably narrower compared to adidas hardwood classic swingman
felt the same way. I need a lil room but don't wanna look like a walking hanger

Damn whats a yoked individual like myself got to do to get a tts jersey around here

Thx for the heads up. Medium is a gymnastics tank so its def a no-go for me...large or bust, even if i need to take it back to the jagged edge era length-wise
What's your height/Weight? Just ordered me up a Medium swingman and now I'm worried :lol:

Which one did you get. Deci
M&N swingman came in...medium fit like a fitted tank top on me. Need the large...the M&N swingman length was good, but its considerably narrower compared to adidas hardwood classic swingman
ding whether to get the medium or large in the Hardaway Heat Swingman jersey. My adidas M&N swingman was a medium and fit nicely.

I ordered all my shorts in an XL. I'm 6'4 260. I like when the shorts run just slightly above the knee. You guys think I'm good or will i have to swap for a L?

Back
Top Bottom