Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

All from this past week, just need the road Sonics and I’m done.

E32F2CC9-9036-45C0-B94B-D24FEB26D9AE.jpeg

Agreed, although it would be a clean jersey.

A Kidd would be official, and low key hoping it is.

It's actually both. It was mentioned a while back that they were releasing Suns Penny and Jason Kidd. Still holding out hope for Barkley, we still might be years away. I'd prefer they release these in Purple and not the black uni though.

Man, I received my Auth. Magic today from the FA in-store order & ended up getting shipped a M instead of a L & the backside appears to have some sort of pen mark on it. :smh:

Online representative said I have to just return it in-store, re-order again & hope the next time I get it, its correct & un-damaged. :ohwell:

PO

Does M&N typically restock shorts after they’re not available for a few seasons?? I really want the 93-94 Knicks authentic pair and never see them even pop up on eBay

I found the 96 All Star shorts to fit slightly smaller than my other ones. Not sure if its just my pair or if anyone else feels the same way that has them?

It's actually both. It was mentioned a while back that they were releasing Suns Penny and Jason Kidd. Still holding out hope for Barkley, we still might be years away. I'd prefer they release these in Purple and not the black uni though.

Would definitely like purple as well. Didn't know they were going to release both penny n kidd. Dope.

Haha damn!!! Tried checking out and I guess you were the one who grabbed it lol. Sucks the Ewing Knicks is only available in small

Haha damn!!! Tried checking out and I guess you were the one who grabbed it lol. Sucks the Ewing Knicks is only available in small
Lol yea, I prefer 48s but at that price why not. They got a striped pippen up, I don’t like pinstripe bulls so I left that one alone

Knicks fan?
I used to be like that with the nets but it doesn’t make sense. They ain’t payin me and some of them other uniforms be straight up crack

Yessir!!! I hear ya too, but don’t typically rock jerseys often so when I do, rep my squads

Back
Top Bottom