Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Good looks, went back and copped home Bulls Warmup as well

Also did Barkley Sign with M&N cause they say they got something special for Saturday and it was black suns jersey? Really hope that is true cause I have Home Champion Authentic and have been on the hunt for black suns barkley for years.

It is buried a couple pages back...here's the reminder.
Screenshot_20180831-083625.jpg

Good looks

Copped the purple Jason Williams via phone order from the flagship store. Sucks I gotta wait a little longer, but saving $18 and getting it for $162 rather than paying $180 using the 40% off code and likely getting it the next day since I’m in Cali is a sign of learning self control lol.

I ended up with the purple and black suns shorts, the blue 76ers shorts off the m&n website, the blue warriors shorts from footaction, and the purple j will jersey since last Monday.

Unless that code is still working next Friday for some crazy reason, I’m done until Black Friday or the next 40%

I found the 96 All Star shorts to fit slightly smaller than my other ones. Not sure if its just my pair or if anyone else feels the same way that has them?

I can confirm this. Got the blue 76ers and they are bigger than the 96asg. Im guessing the Orlando Magic runs bigger? I was hoping for the same fit

Right, they obviously have tons of overstock, they've had a month long 30-40% off sale.

I really wonder how many $300 jerseys the flagship store and the website each sell on an average business day.

I’m pretty sure outside of NT, people are the same in terms of holding out for sales for the most part.

Plus them more so focusing on swingmans and that fashion crap leads me to think that they have trouble moving the more expensive jerseys at retail.

I really wonder how many $300 jerseys the flagship store and the website each sell on an average business day.

I’m pretty sure outside of NT, people are the same in terms of holding out for sales for the most part.

Plus them more so focusing on swingmans and that fashion crap leads me to think that they have trouble moving the more expensive jerseys at retail.
It’s actually the opposite. Outside of nt and other niche communities like nt the average consumer ain’t waiting for sales and just dropping the regular retail and don’t know any better

Edit: that’s why the swingman line has the success that it does cuz the average consumer sees the $130 retail or whatever it is and either doesn’t know better or doesn’t care

Think they started more of the Swingman and fashion line stuff since being recently acquired 2-3 years ago, right?
Bottom line is average consumer does not care much about authentic versus swingman so they will grab the one half the price because it's still functional and their swingman items are nice. I only own one pair of swingman shorts because I have to have authentic, which works to advantage when you see some hitting the deeper discounts, especially at the boutique spots.

The store is probably only really moving the authentics when it's at least 40-50% off.

To the prior responses though. $130 or so for a swingman is reasonable. I could see the average consumer copping that at retail with no complaints.

But $300 for an authentic. I could see those sit and people hold out for sales. Obviously you’ll have people who have the $ and don’t mind dropping retail rather than waiting for sales. But I wouldn’t be surprised if authentics sit for the most part.

Most brick and mortar retail sports apparel stores don’t carry authentic jerseys any more with the exception of maybe the local team in small quantities just for the simple reason that they don’t sell well and swingmans/replicas are their bread and butter in those departments.

Back
Top Bottom