Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man...just wrapping my mind around it, 2K for shorts might actually be more insane than 800 for a hat. You can at least wear the hat every day if you so choose lol.

Glad I aint got them kind of problems.

Alright, my wish list is now red Bulls shorts (would have gotten them with my 2nd order but they didnt have my size), Cubs shorts and a Ryno pullover.

May call in about those red shorts on Monday.

Last day of the sale, and I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore shorts but man those 98-99 Pistons aka Grant Hill shorts are really tempting me lol.

I'd like to get the 1997-98 Authentic Shorts Chicago Bulls but unfortunately they only have it in S and 2XL. I wear 31 jeans so would the S be too small for me?

Their sizing seems to be off
Size S
Waist - Relaxed
(inches) 25 - 27
Waist - Max. stretched
(inches) 35 - 37

It comes down to preference on how you like to wear your shorts. Do you like it a little baggy/loose? Or a Fitted look? I think a Small would fit you really good with a 31 jeans. You're similar to my waist in jeans. Also it's funny (others have confirmed too) that certain teams do fit slightly different sometimes. The tough part for me is these waistbands are pretty accommodating to the point where you can fit two sizes so its hard to decide, for example if you're a small you can probably do medium as well. or if you're a L you can prob fluctuate with L and XL, etc. It's really the bottom opening of the shorts how wavy/loose or fitted you would like it. I hope this helps.......

It comes down to preference on how you like to wear your shorts. Do you like it a little baggy/loose? Or a Fitted look? I think a Small would fit you really good with a 31 jeans. You're similar to my waist in jeans. Also it's funny (others have confirmed too) that certain teams do fit slightly different sometimes. The tough part for me is these waistbands are pretty accommodating to the point where you can fit two sizes so its hard to decide, for example if you're a small you can probably do medium as well. or if you're a L you can prob fluctuate with L and XL, etc. It's really the bottom opening of the shorts how wavy/loose or fitted you would like it. I hope this helps.......
Sounds good...Small it is. Don't want it too baggy. Btw, I used to wear Nike pants in medium until I tried small, which actually fits me better.

I'm also buying those Bulls warm-up jackets (both red and white) now that I've seen them here :lol: Too bad the 10% new customer coupon won't stack with the 30% off.

20180902_134315.jpg

I'd like to get the 1997-98 Authentic Shorts Chicago Bulls but unfortunately they only have it in S and 2XL. I wear 31 jeans so would the S be too small for me?

Their sizing seems to be off
Size S
Waist - Relaxed
(inches) 25 - 27
Waist - Max. stretched
(inches) 35 - 37

I am a size 30 on my waist and I chose a medium in the authentic shorts.

My size M 96 asg and grizzlies authentic shorts are 14 inches laid out relaxed on one side (thus 28 inches relaxed). This is the same size as a a Size S in Nike Elite shorts (which I am at as well). Its the perfect fit for me waist wise (and length).

I have the 2004 swingman asg sized M. However, relaxed with is 14.5 inches on one side - which equates to 29 inches. Its doable, but I was in this thread afterwards and was advised to size down on swingman shorts.

Ask an ebay seller on the short size that you want and compare it to the basketball shorts that you are most comfortable in wearing.

Back
Top Bottom