Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Picked up this primetime from eBay using 15% off coupon. About $107 shipped.
IMG_20180902_222422.jpg IMG_20180902_222434.jpg

I am a size 30 on my waist and I chose a medium in the authentic shorts.

My size M 96 asg and grizzlies authentic shorts are 14 inches laid out relaxed on one side (thus 28 inches relaxed). This is the same size as a a Size S in Nike Elite shorts (which I am at as well). Its the perfect fit for me waist wise (and length).

I have the 2004 swingman asg sized M. However, relaxed with is 14.5 inches on one side - which equates to 29 inches. Its doable, but I was in this thread afterwards and was advised to size down on swingman shorts.

Ask an ebay seller on the short size that you want and compare it to the basketball shorts that you are most comfortable in wearing.

What's your height?

When they gonna put up the new releases? I don't see them up yet. Probably after the sale lol. I see they got that Ray Allen from 2002 or so.. But in purple. So glad I scooped a swingman in white. They need to put that jersey out in white with the shorts too, those Bucks shorts are underrated.

M&N need to put up that ‘72 Pistol Pete. The Hawks shorts from that year would be ****ing outrageous too. Home, Away or Alternate

I'd like to get the 1997-98 Authentic Shorts Chicago Bulls but unfortunately they only have it in S and 2XL. I wear 31 jeans so would the S be too small for me?

Their sizing seems to be off
Size S
Waist - Relaxed
(inches) 25 - 27
Waist - Max. stretched
(inches) 35 - 37

I wear 31 jeans, got raptors, all stars and magics in small, all fit good. Medium possibly a slightly better fit around the waist but i personally found mediums too baggy/wide in the leg opening, they tend to flare out. As stated some fit a little different but I would go for small in the bulls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom