Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Went to the flagship store and they had this jersey in swingman the guy said authentic will drop soon
I see you with the 93s :nthat:

Lakers shorts today with matching mamba shirt (not shown) and shoes.
IMG_20180921_155304.jpg
nice calves papi :wink:

So who is going to take one for the team and pay retail to see if the 40% off code is a 1 time use or not? :lol: :nerd:
paging rrlegend rrlegend

Looks like they pulled the white randy moss jerseys from the website. Hopefully theyre fixing them. Hopefully they fix the font on the back of the purple moss jerseys while theyre at it

Looks like they pulled the white randy moss jerseys from the website. Hopefully theyre fixing them. Hopefully they fix the font on the back of the purple moss jerseys while theyre at it
Likely they'll fix the bleeding than the font.

Has anyone modded the gold NBA logo on certain shorts with a OG blue/white/red NBA logo patch?

I hate the gold logo...I haven't bought any gold logo shorts

Oh and historically how often do they release new shorts?

Final Score had some M&N pieces on sale last week, copped this Tigers for $99 bucks..

On their site, they had this one... which I ordered:

71d32af7-34a3-41b5-8ad0-b4c5e7c1acc1_1.68595f3f3278919e00d0541ecd8f52d3.jpeg

BUT
This arrived:

IMG-3692.JPG

But I like this one a tad more so I ain't tripping, especially for 100.
Never ordered from them, but they turned out legit!

My guy :pimp:

Drop them in the wash machine, detergent, close lid..walk away.

LOL, nothing special for me. No unnecessary extra steps.

Lol for real. I wear mine to the gym and boxing these days. I just throw em in the wash like anything else.

Would do it , but I don’t even see anything I want honestly .

Cuz you copped everything already :lol:

Jelly of all who were able to cop the Jordan Bulls shooting shirt. Such a steal. Called a couple of days ago to check on the status and it was marked as unfulfilled.

Went by the local FA and they still had a couple of pairs of GSW shorts along with three size Small away Bulls warmups for 49

Super excited about warmup pants...glad to hear they will drop in near future...been waiting. Anxious to see the price though. I can see about $150-200....also I’m sure they won’t have pockets...peeps Gon get pockets added? Lol

Back
Top Bottom