Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Super excited about warmup pants...glad to hear they will drop in near future...been waiting. Anxious to see the price though. I can see about $150-200....also I’m sure they won’t have pockets...peeps Gon get pockets added? Lol

iirc, they were $75 last time around. I doubt they stay at that price now.

Walmart run:

1zodocg.jpg

Not gonna lie, skylons are my current favorite kicks at the moment. So comfy.

Just got the Solar Red pair and those along with the 91-92 Phoenix road authentics and a white tee is gonna be my airport fit for Vegas in 2 weeks. Tall socks and all :nthat:

Just got the Solar Red pair and those along with the 91-92 Phoenix road authentics and a white tee is gonna be my airport fit for Vegas in 2 weeks. Tall socks and all :nthat:

I got the solar red pair too. Glad I copped them because they're so nice even when I know they're gonna do on sale in the future, it was well worth it. When they do go on sale, I'mma cop as many pairs and colorways I can.

I got the solar red pair too. Glad I copped them because they're so nice even when I know they're gonna do on sale in the future, it was well worth it. When they do go on sale, I'mma cop as many pairs and colorways I can.

Def thinking about copping another pair of the Solars already. I can tell that felt material is a dirt magnet but they look so beautiful. Underrated retro release.

I need those suns shorts. The purple looks like it pops in the pics I’ve seen
Yep, I've been thinking the same thing. The purple looks really good in pics. Prefer them over the other Suns pair because of the embroidery also. Next 40% sale I'm grabbing them.

C'mon geno90221 geno90221 ... Penny overrated? Stop it 5. Keep it real just another player plagued by injuries just like McGrady.. Both players we're feared and killers in their time. Imagine if there bodies were durable/healthy.

Last edited:
C'mon geno90221 geno90221 ... Penny overrated? Stop it 5. Keep it real just another player plagued by injuries just like McGrady.. Both players we're feared and killers in their time. Imagine if there bodies were durable/healthy.
He was overrated was he elite @ anything?
Answer is no best Year was 21 ppg and he never avg more than 7 dimes and this is with Shaq on his team...
Penny was nothing like T-Mac

He was overrated was he elite @ anything?
Answer is no best Year was 21 ppg and he never avg more than 7 dimes and this is with Shaq on his team...
Penny was nothing like T-Mac
stop looking at stats... if you was aorund back then watching the NBA on NBC you'd know Grant HIll and Penny Hardaway were the 2 up and coming stars in the league..

penny was 6'7 with handles, a mid range and passing abilities.. just cause he didnt avg 25 and 10 dont means he wasnt top 5 in the league at some point.. T mac was good but he didtn possess the ability to control the ball like penny.. go watch some anfernee highlights...

stop looking at stats... if you was aorund back then watching the NBA on NBC you'd know Grant HIll and Penny Hardaway were the 2 up and coming stars in the league..

penny was 6'7 with handles, a mid range and passing abilities.. just cause he didnt avg 25 and 10 dont means he wasnt top 5 in the league at some point.. T mac was good but he didtn possess the ability to control the ball like penny.. go watch some anfernee highlights...
I’ve seen enough Penny wasn’t on Tracy level bro, Tracy reached an elite level before he stated getting injuries
Penny never did that he nor was he ever
a top 5 player.

At best he was top 5 player in the east

MJ
Shaq
Pippen
G Hill
Penny

The Penny disrespect :smh:
Prime for Prime was he better than Tim
Hardaway?

Idk why people so in love with a few good seasons yes he was on a road to be very good player, but he wasn’t great @ anything
and before you knew it he was done by age

Back
Top Bottom