Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

6630216E-D6A7-4140-B3C0-5E6FBFF4C104.png

Damn I hope this don’t say swingman but it look like it :smh:
Never did swingmans in my life might have to pass on this bape stuff if so :smh:

What's the difference? Nobody wearing them in the game so they're not authentic unless you worried about the fit but they look fitted.
Big difference, authentics are authentics and swingman ehhhh. For all that I would’ve copped some of those gold joints they did when they went on sale

I think he’s talking more about the quality vs the actual designation. The twill and mesh on an anything authentic is far better quality than anything swingman.

6630216E-D6A7-4140-B3C0-5E6FBFF4C104.png

Damn I hope this don’t say swingman but it look like it :smh:
Never did swingmans in my life might have to pass on this bape stuff if so :smh:

Lakers & Warriors jerseys get Authentic alternatives while the rest are Swingmans. Only Authentic shorts for Lakers & Warriors, no shorts for any other teams.

https://bape.com/mitchellandness/

Authentic Jerseys: ~$357.39
Shorts: ~$160.83
Laker Jacket: ~$285.89
Swingman Jerseys: ~$178
Shirts: ~$80.41

001CSE731902_NVY_C.jpg

001CSE731901_YEL_C.jpg

001SPE731901_NVY_D.jpg

001SPE731902_YEL_D.jpg

oh no, not the reproduction talk :lol:
@HYPR isnt wrong when you really think about it. Smartest thing M&N ever did was to refer to their jersey line as “authentic”.

Now they have people spending $300+ on repos (lets say $180 because everybody getting 40% off)

M&N brand has gotten stronger. Mostly due to adidas and now nike completely dropping the ball with the authentic jersey market.

I mean, I know that :lol:

its been argued by some people who collect regular authentic and old school authentic and have a strong hate for M&N

I don't blame them, the jerseys are poor reproductions, 99% of the jerseys out don't even have the accurate mesh so yea

I don't pay these dumb retail prices and only out there for steals which is what they're really worth but at this point, ill take paying $150 or even less for a Kobe M&N authentic instead of paying $500++ for a old used Nike authentic from 1998.

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I don’t care...

But I’m picking a M&N authentic over an old Champion/adidas/Nike/etc authentic any day....especially a pro-cut.

Unless you over 6’6”, procuts look silly when worn, and those old champions are dope, but I think M&N kinda made those forgettable in a sense.

In my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom