Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Today in mail. Scooped up this Frank Thomas White Sox authentic for 90 bucks:

IMG-4907.JPG
How Sway? ‍♂️

ya i got the original kobe 96 joint... the cut is terrible... i got it big during the jersey era so even if i get it tailored the number will be on the bottom of the jersey... prally just best to sell it :smh:

If you find a good tailor should be an easy job

I had the made in USA version in a size 44

It was pretty banged up but damn the fit and feel of that jersey ****s on anything that’s been released the last 10 years by them

Has anyone ever seen a 1996-97 pic of Kobe wearing that jersey? Or anyone remember seeing it? I've seen pics of Shaq wearing it but not Kobe. Given that they're re-released that jersey at least 5 times, it would be funny if Kobe never even wore it.

Has anyone ever seen a 1996-97 pic of Kobe wearing that jersey? Or anyone remember seeing it? I've seen pics of Shaq wearing it but not Kobe. Given that they're re-released that jersey at least 5 times, it would be funny if Kobe never even wore it.

I actually asked this when I got mine and he was apparently not active when the Lakers wore this jersey that year. The only time he wore it to play was when Nike brought them out a few years ago.

Kobe never wore that style his rookie year. I think he was injured or something. Only time he's worn that is the Nike version in 2003 (?).

How much was the MLB sale last year. I have this Bob Seller Indians jersey in my cart I'm thinking of copping. Sizes are beginning to dissapear

Wow that's whack. MLB Playoffs sale always had the 40-50% smh

Maybe they figured it was pointless since BF is right around the corner.

Kobe never wore that style his rookie year. I think he was injured or something. Only time he's worn that is the Nike version in 2003 (?).
shocked they haven't made the 2003 version, would probably **** up the shoulders again but feel like that would be a hot seller

2445DADC-6CE1-48AF-A2C4-54C04FA8DF38.jpeg
5C74E7F8-51AC-4496-A46A-5ABDCEEF8D0F.jpeg
31B0B421-5499-40EB-9F82-D0B6BBC01373.jpeg

I purchased the home jersey from the dugout when they had it 45% off last year. Here is the front of mines. And to throw in my Willie Mac also.

those jerseys are so dope. i wish they drop that cream barry bonds one they teased awhile ago.

shocked they haven't made the 2003 version, would probably **** up the shoulders again but feel like that would be a hot seller
At least from pics the other MPLS one they did looks pretty good. But I’m shocked that they never did the 03 one as well.

Back
Top Bottom