Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hey NT fam . I have rookie Kobe Gold , rookie AI home & rookie Penny home for sale . All size 48 brand new . Moving them because they were too big from the moment I bought them . Just never got around to trying to sell them until now . If interested PM and I can send pics .
If it was 44 that rookie penny I’d cop

Anyone here own one of the 03 Jordan All Star jerseys that got pulled?

I do. They actually had them at the team LA store for 50% off before they got pulled. An NT'er sold me mine.

I also own the pro cut from 03. I posted comparison pictures in this thread some time last year.

when I get back I'll see if I can find them again and repost them for you.

I was about to get one, might still do it. M&N made them without the rights to the Wizards logo so they were only up for sale for a day or two.

I do. They actually had them at the team LA store for 50% off before they got pulled. An NT'er sold me mine.

I also own the pro cut from 03. I posted comparison pictures in this thread some time last year.

when I get back I'll see if I can find them again and repost them for you.
Appreciate it. Would like to see how close they are to each other.

E8CC7404-5DED-4CBB-9DE7-17D7393F5E56.png
2BACDB74-94D4-48CE-89BE-931687F35F22.png

The gold horns are from 1975. Random year, but it probably allowed M&N to just keep re-hashing the same shorts template. smh Seriously, how many times do we need those Bulls shorts?

M&N getting lazy. So many other shorts they can produce but they wanna wear out those bulls shorts over and over with tiny differences

Agreed.
Hopefully they put out some more new stuff for the Spring!
As always, I never buy M&N without a code, so i'll be waiting regardless. :lol:

PO

The gold horns are from 1975. Random year, but it probably allowed M&N to just keep re-hashing the same shorts template. smh Seriously, how many times do we need those Bulls shorts?
I figured that but why purposely “age” them

No way they were gold like that

2138316-f73f8398bbaeea6e314e58b5ac59a0e1.jpg
2138317-a3fcbca53f208593a6adea3ff4fff16c.jpg
2138315-ede29f2c80050e1e857149bf71618cdb.jpg
2138314-d760c2b8d4557272372590673f4b4436.jpg

Left jersey is the 03 pro cut, right jersey is the M&N on all photo. Some minor differences in materials on the stars and numbers. The wizards logo is slightly different as is the font.

To me, nothing major to not buy the jersey if it is something you truly want.
Thank you

Hmmm. I tried to verify if the originals were gold or if they yellowed. But dang, it's near impossible to find good pics from that far back. Especially of shorts.

Yeah they were. I only remember them being that gold because a couple of us in this thread pointed it out a few years ago.

Hate that they keep putting out the same team shorts. We need some variety. 1997 rockets, 1996 cavs, 92 powder blue nets. Sheesh. Missing so many gems yet to release.

Back
Top Bottom