Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

4B895296-2BFF-4683-A8FB-6782820FF5EC.jpeg
It would appear that the 74-75 Bulls shorts, did have yellow/gold horns.

They need to go back in the archives and re-release these shorts

92/93 Knicks
97/98 Suns
96/97&97/98 Heat (all 3 colors)

If you’re listening M&N, this is what I want:

Pirates Barry Bonds jersey or BP
Giants Barry Bonds jersey or BP
Derek Jeter any World Series jersey
Bagwell or Biggio astros jersey with rainbow shoulders
Andy Pettitte any Yankee World Series jersey
Randy Johnson Astros
Mike Mussina Orioles or Yankees
Dave Winfield any team of his
Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez any team of his
Deion Sanders Amy of his teams

Now let’s get on it.

1766BFFA-A544-44EB-BC83-C6EE8F7B0614.png

They made the bagwell and biggio BP with rainbow shoulders already

I’m talking about this authentic. Not the BP. I have those.

Hell, I’d even take a Bagwell in their mid to late 90s navy and gold jerseys, since they just released the alternate Biggio from that set.

Last edited:

Derek Jeter any World Series jersey
Bagwell or Biggio astros jersey with rainbow shoulders
Andy Pettitte any Yankee World Series jersey
Randy Johnson Astros
Mike Mussina Orioles or Yankees
Dave Winfield any team of his
Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez any team of his
Deion Sanders Amy of his teams

Now let’s get on it.

I like this list, just no BPs.

**** those crop tops

Now let’s get on it.

This!!

with Mitchell and Ness dragging their feet, i just bought another 95 Matt Williams jersey for the low and planning to strip off the #9 and turning it to a bonds BP. i'll make my own throwbacks at this point.

This!!

with Mitchell and Ness dragging their feet, i just bought another 95 Matt Williams jersey for the low and planning to strip off the #9 and turning it to a bonds BP. i'll make my own throwbacks at this point.
So is the jersey “fake” once you do that?

I don’t see how it can be considered legit
if the manufacturer didn’t legitimately make it

Jerseys is a way different arena than say shoes, for comparison.

At all levels, most lettering is NOT done by the manufacturer of the jersey shell. It is sent out to any random third party that will do it, then sold to consumers. The inherent legitimacy of a jersey has never required the lettering be done by the manufacturer. This is why you get the crap faux-mesh twill during the Adidas Rev30 era, crap customization from Fanatics customized authentics, etc. Adidas and pro shops just used a crap customizing company in Toronto. The stuff wasn't even close to the real deal and was closer to the bootleggers.

I've been collecting for almost 20 years, and the hobby veterans would all say legit.

Also, there's been a running Joke that M&N is "licensed Fakes". Their quality and accuracy is laughable *sometimes*, and the materials/designs of some of their stuff is what bootleggers have been using.

Last edited:
Yup, and EPS does the on-field jerseys for many pro-teams. I'm also pretty sure they letter many of the M&N USA made flannels.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is known but the M&N flagship store isn't taking phone orders anymore. :smh:

I just called to try and order something that isn't on the website in my size. The rep told me that a new rule was just implemented putting an end to all phone orders. What a joke....I guess when sales are down and mainstream culture is tired of jerseys they'll start taking phone orders again, huh?

Anyways, is there a reputable Philly NT local that can look into picking up an item for me?

Not sure if this is known but the M&N flagship store isn't taking phone orders anymore. :smh:

I just called to try and order something that isn't on the website in my size. The rep told me that a new rule was just implemented putting an end to all phone orders. What a joke....I guess when sales are down and mainstream culture is tired of jerseys they'll start taking phone orders again, huh?

Anyways, is there a reputable Philly NT local that can look into picking up an item for me?
It's actually pretty insane that they were taking phone orders in the first place. Not many retailers do such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom