Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

08-09 Lakers shorts back up. That Sunday white Shaq jersey is calling my name next.

Screenshot_20190402-234825_Samsung Internet.jpg
Spent too much time comparing these to the 96-97 pairs. I think I've come to the conclusion that I like the non-lakers branding.

If they allow that '89 Griffey in the next sale, it may be coming home to me. I really like that jersey.

I can't wait to see all the upcoming posts about the white lines on the shorts lmao. These types of sales are how they clear out all their shorts with white lines with the final sale policy preventing returns

M&N have accepted my return for final sale product in February....

I bought 2 pair of shorts that were final sale and was able to return it...

Give me a home or away Penny, the Bullets and Warriors C Webb's, and either Nash, Penny or Kidd Suns and I would probably gracefully bow out of the jersey game. That is unless any Jordan jersey pops up. Okay, maybe the 96-97 Dream jersey. Crap, I wouldn't mind the 93-94 Deke either...

Give me a home or away Penny, the Bullets and Warriors C Webb's, and either Nash, Penny or Kidd Suns and I would probably gracefully bow out of the jersey game. That is unless any Jordan jersey pops up. Okay, maybe the 96-97 Dream jersey. Crap, I wouldn't mind the 93-94 Deke either...
You had your opportunity to cop all of those besides Jordan for $144 on Monday.....

Still wondering why Lids and a few other places have stuff that hasn't made it's way to the M&N site. Some "new release" stuff has been on other sites for MONTHS, makes no sense to me.

Sorry if it’s already been asked but has anyone tried using a fabric marker for the white line?

I'm tight that I missed out on getting that Penny 93-94 home jersey that lids had but its sold out

Back
Top Bottom