Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

59F152C3-7FFD-4A43-97F2-FFCE3FEFE9DB.jpeg
205634DC-14BE-48A2-9CB1-BCEC23932349.jpeg
$40 flat from jimmy jazz couldn’t pass it up

Has everyone received shipping on their 20 percent stack orders?
I got an order confirmation but no shipping email yet. And can't check the damn order number because the M&N website is terrible.

Thanks fellas. If info is still being sent out I can lax some. Nothing in the spam folder yet.

I don't understand how M&N has something showing in stock on the site, but then my order gets canceled TWICE and it still says it's in stock. Wtf are they doing over there?

Day of deliveries for me. First got my mattress in from Costco sale. Then 30 min later got my 73 ASG West West jersey in from Mitchell & Ness April fools day sale. Jersey came out to an appropriate $144 shipped.

D3AD4625-CF71-40AD-86F2-3FDCAE7208BD.jpeg
3794BC45-2DE9-4D95-8CEF-76C258F63DA1.jpeg
Damn that’s clean bro! Nice pickup

Anyone been charged twice by M&N for the same item? happened when I did an order yesterday. First attempt got an error message, tried it again and it went through. I emailed their customer service team, hopefully it gets fixed.

It’s happened to me. Kept getting error messages and then my card got declined because 3 of the same order went in even though I got error messages each time. Emailed them and they responded quickly. Cancelled two and shipped one.

Back
Top Bottom