Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Lol those shorts on the last page can't be real right?

20190611_193836.jpg

Did anyone notice any flaws in the Astros biggio jersey? I’m not saying i saw one i just wanna know if it’s like accurate or whatever...

Attachments

• 4B34A640-8CE8-4C8E-AAAB-D15F6648F584.jpeg
    4B34A640-8CE8-4C8E-AAAB-D15F6648F584.jpeg
    300.3 KB · Views: 58
Damn that Jeep needs a paint correction buff. People don’t know how to take care of black cars. That paint is bad

Black car hardest car to wash/keep clean.

I gotta wash mine but every time I'm bout to there's rain in the forecast :smh:
Black and dark reds and blues are hard to not scratch up. Two bucket method is a must when washing. I run a detail shop and I see it every day, people don’t know how to wash a dark colored car.

Instead of double twill they did it inverted like the Lebron and steph rookie jersey

It's supposed to be like that. Same with the Navy Lebron. It's called "kiss-cut" lettering. Most authentics didn't accurately letter this way, but most game-worn jerseys in the mid-2000s were using this technique. M&N isn't always consistent with this detail though.

You're good, sir. :wink:

It's supposed to be like that. Same with the Navy Lebron. It's called "kiss-cut" lettering. Most authentics didn't accurately letter this way, but most game-worn jerseys in the mid-2000s were using this technique. M&N isn't always consistent with this detail though.

Thanks... I saw an

i believethe steph and bron is correct but the heat alternate not sure if it was supposed to be kiss cut

Thanks... I saw an

i believethe steph and bron is correct but the heat alternate not sure if it was supposed to be kiss cut

No problem. I double-checked myself. It was hard to find gamers but I was able to zoom in and adjust the lighting on this Shaq photo to see the stitching.

gettyimages-71249582-2048x2048.jpg

Back
Top Bottom