Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Always love seeing obscure jerseys

56705ad7d0f1167fbd67922e62f32b3f_crop_exact.jpg

I remember when he broke his leg :smh:

OutKast were the originators, first ones when it came to M&N. Shout out to Distant Replays.

Man this just brought me all the way back. That shop was cool as hell and had everything and wouldn't hesitate to try and locate stuff for you. They were my go to before I went to Temple and found out about Total Sport. But that was more about convenience because it always felt like you were bugging the cats working there whenever you walked in.

I remember the simple website they had to. I used to spend way too much money there, I'm sad they folded when Hov killed the early 2K jersey game with one line|l.

Total sport is where I got my first throwback.... still got my Iverson joint today... now it fits me cuz I got it altered lol... paid full retail for it too smh... they had all the fitteds to match the jersey too I was amazed... kinda sad its no longer in business

Got mine from The Lark. Full retail as well lmao.

Moses Malone white Sixers. Left it at JSU after my freshman year smh.

Total sport is where I got my first throwback.... still got my Iverson joint today... now it fits me cuz I got it altered lol... paid full retail for it too smh... they had all the fitteds to match the jersey too I was amazed... kinda sad its no longer in business

I would go there just to get hats, I could never afford any of the throwbacks then, not even the Russell Athletic college ones they eventually got in. I was sure I was gonna get the Troy Aikman UCLA one though.

Back
Top Bottom