Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I use to get mad envious of the amount of Mom and Pop sneaker stores, pin wheels and throwbacks stores yall would visit during the era of Philly / NY Summits.

I dont own any baseball jerseys but next good sale I'm going to grab that Chipper Jones.

Still waiting for a good price on the Jackie Robinson as well

A1E8813D-C913-41FB-A739-0342E17F64A2.jpeg
7C97B798-1A98-4BE3-8CA0-0FC00E263364.jpeg
7A3E58EE-635C-4A04-9B59-6457D7173DEE.jpeg

They need to fix the damn servers on the website before adding anything.

Agreed. :lol:
I did notice that when the Prime Day sale happened they took down sizes in popular styles. Still haven't put them back up either. :smh:
I know they didn't sell them either because the day before they were all in-stock.

PO

I want that Kings joint. So dope.

The only authentic shorts I NEED right now (that have released) are the Sacramento Kings like you have pictured, The purple Utah Jazz Mountain and maybe the purple and orange Phoenix Suns.

EDIT: Where else would I find older gems? I've been looking at eBay, but it's been somewhat dry due to all the changes and high fees for sellers, grailed (which is a hit or miss) and mercari (having to weed though a ton of fakes).

What other retail gets new stuff the fastest? Apparel Zoo, Jeffersons, Jimmy Jazz has been sitting on old stock for quite a while...

I copped the blue Olajuwon authentic last year cuz I was tired of waiting on Steve Francis. I would consider a white authentic tho.

Just don't expect to get what you want immediately. M&N starting to get on their Gentry **** :lol:

I wonder what other new releases they'll put out this upcoming season?

Gray based jerseys >

Just my opinon.
To me, the contrasting colors just POP more on some white based jerseys. A’s & Dodgers for ex.

The Rickey Henderson is in white, that’s just as fire as the McGwire
Aside from not being a fan of the flag on the chest, Big Mac was my favorite player at one point as a kid. Cardinal era but still, one time for Steroid Mac. :pimp:

9B88F2F0-1F28-4316-AB72-E7399CD54B92.jpeg
Y
Just don't expect to get what you want immediately. M&N starting to get on their Gentry **** :lol:

yeah I know ..it would make perfect sense to make the White Steve Francis with the 9/11 patch so You know they’ll make a swingman of this

To me, the contrasting colors just POP more on some white based jerseys. A’s & Dodgers for ex.

Aside from not being a fan of the flag on the chest, Big Mac was my favorite player at one point as a kid. Cardinal era but still, one time for Steroid Mac. :pimp:
Why not a fan of the flag on the chest?

Never received shipping in my order and now my account has a credit pending in the purchase amount from M&N.

Getting nervous.

Back
Top Bottom