Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Authentic shorts, t shirt and a hat for under a buck fitty. This is why I love this thread !!!

Screenshot_20190809-085837_Chrome.jpg

yeah man! i feel you haha. I got the practice jersey, practice shorts, 2 snapbacks for 128. I am hyped

I guess I wasn't too good to save an extra 25 bucks cuz I sure as hell just ordered from fanatics.

I purchased two sizes though and will keep which ever one I like most.

Also copped those practice shorts cuz I lack self control. Hope they fit smaller than authentics.

Grabbed the Authentic Jordan, Shorts and the Snapback for 276 shipped. Used the 30% off Dr. Pepper Code, got $300 bucks worth gift card for 261 from raise and since I had it shipped to my ship, I saved on the taxes. Not bad. Thanks NT!

Got the code within 2 minutes. Jordan Practice Jersey and Authentic Shorts is all I purchased for now.

Breaking from the Dream Team talk, some unexpected (but welcome) pickups this week
0807C8DE-FC85-4999-85F3-8139A9E00A34.jpeg

White swingmans: was at the mall and popped into the local Champs, they’d just put em out. My lack of patience + knowing they disappeared from the M&N site in less than a week = instacop

Purple authentics: I’ve seen em in most y’alls collections but this one’s been a bit of grail for me. Since last November I’ve gotten nothing but cancellation emails/phantom stock/oos/no more in my size/etc @ every turn. Saw 1 medium in stock Sunday morning and ordered anyways expecting another strikeout. Landed yesterday and now all is right in the world :nthat:

Breaking from the Dream Team talk, some unexpected (but welcome) pickups this week
0807C8DE-FC85-4999-85F3-8139A9E00A34.jpeg

White swingmans: was at the mall and popped into the local Champs, they’d just put em out. My lack of patience + knowing they disappeared from the M&N site in less than a week = instacop

Purple authentics: I’ve seen em in most y’alls collections but this one’s been a bit of grail for me. Since last November I’ve gotten nothing but cancellation emails/phantom stock/oos/no more in my size/etc @ every turn. Saw 1 medium in stock Sunday morning and ordered anyways expecting another strikeout. Landed yesterday and now all is right in the world :nthat:

Thank you :D the whole page is gonna turn into the 'Jordan Dream Team jersey thread' for the next week or two, but there's thousands of other products made by M&N to discuss.

I'm really REALLY hoping the white USA shorts get a release. I keep looking at these pics and they are so damn smooth. I know people tend to favor darker colored shorts because white shorts are hard to keep clean, but those are just too clean man. Plus, I remember them whoopin urrbody *** mostly in the white unis :lol:

Anyone comment on the football jersey sizing vs nba jersey sizing? If I wear an XL in basketball, should I get the same size in NFL?

this questions been probably asked ad nauseam but a quick response would be super helpful

I fit a 48 in the current nba authentic, how would that translate to the USA Jordan?

according the the measurements I would be a 40 but I don't really trust sizing charts.

also I tried on a M&N jersey at the mall but it wasn't the $300 one I think they were like MN swingmen and a medium was suffocating.

Back
Top Bottom