Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Do you guys know if you can stack multiple discount codes at Macys.com?

I don’t believe so. Just went there today and they had a 30% off sale going. I had a couple coupons (25% off and $10 off $30 or more) and was told multiple times I couldn’t use them

Edit: online could be different, but I doubt it

Couple pick ups.

A9790ADD-4441-42A3-BEE8-6530E397829D.jpeg

Still haven't gotten shipment notification yet for my dream team jordan and mully jerseys that I ordered on 8/8/19, even though they are in stock now. Such trash that I can order them today, and they'll ship tomorrow but since I ordered them back on 8/8, I have to wait until 8/30 until they ship.

What kind of logic is that? The monopolization of Fanatics in the last few years is the worst thing to ever happen to fan gear enthusiasts like us.

SALE is so wack lol.

Same damn inventory, nothing restocked, same depleted sizes and styles even taken off completely due to being "sold out."

Most of the authentic shorts on there you can get anywhere else for around the same price as this "sale" anyway.

30% aint that bad but the only thing I want(2001 Mets Piazza jersey) doesn't have my size in stock. If that stays the same through Black Friday then I don't feel bad about finding a blank copy of the Rawlings 2002 OG with tags still on it for $100 and I can customize it later.

I'm not an expert on the football jerseys, but that Elway looks hella fake to me. The tags look off, the font on the tags looks strange, and the stitching looks off as well.

Do you guys think they'll restock some stuff for Labor Day? Or maybe a 40% off for Labor Day?

Kinda makes me think when they advertise this as a "PREVIEW SALE."

And I'm sure a bunch of people are pissed right now lol, I believe they had a "Friends and Family Sale" that was 20% off either a day or two ago lol and immediately after have a 30% off.

Fanatics received my return in less than 24 hours.

Them mofos made me pay for overnight shipping? Eat a ****, fanatics.

So one of my Griffeys came today. As expected it was the crappy bp Jersey. Also as expected my card got charged again.

I called Champs customer service, told them to immediately transfer me to a supervisor. I explained the situation and how it was negligence and incompetence both on the website level and brick and mortar store level given that ultimately the jerseys shipped from brick and mortar stores and that they dropped the ball by not realizing at any point they were sending an entirely different item.

She told me to call them tomorrow after my second jersey arrives and they’ll process the refund for both with all shipping refunded and send me free shipping label to send them back.

I don’t mind sending them back once my refund posts, but damn this was an inconvenience all around.

I'm not an expert on the football jerseys, but that Elway looks hella fake to me. The tags look off, the font on the tags looks strange, and the stitching looks off as well.

Do you guys think they'll restock some stuff for Labor Day? Or maybe a 40% off for Labor Day?

Kinda makes me think when they advertise this as a "PREVIEW SALE."

And I'm sure a bunch of people are pissed right now lol, I believe they had a "Friends and Family Sale" that was 20% off either a day or two ago lol and immediately after have a 30% off.
My guess is that it’s 30% today only, then 30% all weekend

So one of my Griffeys came today. As expected it was the crappy bp Jersey. Also as expected my card got charged again.

I called Champs customer service, told them to immediately transfer me to a supervisor. I explained the situation and how it was negligence and incompetence both on the website level and brick and mortar store level given that ultimately the jerseys shipped from brick and mortar stores and that they dropped the ball by not realizing at any point they were sending an entirely different item.

She told me to call them tomorrow after my second jersey arrives and they’ll process the refund for both with all shipping refunded and send me free shipping label to send them back.

I don’t mind sending them back once my refund posts, but damn this was an inconvenience all around.
Whoever posted the deal owes us all a jersey

Or money

Whoever posted the deal owes us all a jersey

Or money

I don’t know how champs dropped the ball on this. Like they really thought to themselves “Hey, let’s cancel their order, refund them, send them something entirely different than what they’re expecting, and charge them again, they’ll be fine, they won’t know the difference.”

That’s why I truly think champs tried to pull a fast one on people with that. They initially canceled then thought let’s try to make money on these BPs and sent that out to everyone. If one person mistakenly got a BP, I would not have thought this. Literally everyone got it instead of the authentic pictured on their site. What a headache and now I’m left here holding the bag with a champs gift card.

Back
Top Bottom