Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20190827_165344.jpg

I'm actually glad I missed out on the Griffey deal then lol

Me too, I was salty at first, but boy did we dodge a bullet. Everyone was relishing in the fact the got through and purchased, but now how things unfolded, i’m happy they were out of my size and I didn’t settle for what ever size was left. And now they’re only offering sum gift cards and store credit (no, no, no), so they can keep your money trapped within their company!!!!!

Foot Locker owns Champs and a bunch of other brands, so if you don't give Champs money the big conglomerate is still getting theirs. With that said, if Champs tried to give me some bs return like gift cards, not refund shipping costs, etc. I'd be filing a chargeback, since they didn't send the product they advertised they are 100% in the wrong, period. Easy "item not as described" claim.

Me too, I was salty at first, but boy did we dodge a bullet. Everyone was relishing in the fact the got through and purchased, but now how things unfolded, i’m happy they were out of my size and I didn’t settle for what ever size was left. And now they’re only offering sum gift cards and store credit (no, no, no), so they can keep your money trapped within their company!!!!!

At that point it’s on people to be a little more aggressive to get their money back though. When I first talked to the supervisor I talked to, she tried saying I could return it to the actual store for store credit. It wasn’t until she got the gist of everything that she got much more accommodating. They’re going to process my refund tomorrow once I get the other jersey. Ima send the bp jerseys back to them, but they’re eating all the shipping costs on both ends.

SALE is so wack lol.

Same damn inventory, nothing restocked, same depleted sizes and styles even taken off completely due to being "sold out."

Most of the authentic shorts on there you can get anywhere else for around the same price as this "sale" anyway.

Pretty much... :smh:

PO

Hard for me to trust eBay. I'll pay the extra 25 bucks for piece of mind.
Not that hard if you know jerseys

There’s steals out there

Used to be a lot especially with M&N nba jerseys but seems like they’re harder to find these days

Keep in mind, I’m not a scum bag, you find something and ready to pay and unsure I’m always down to help anyone on a legit check

Not that hard if you know jerseys

There’s steals out there

Used to be a lot especially with M&N nba jerseys but seems like they’re harder to find these days

Keep in mind, I’m not a scum bag, you find something and ready to pay and unsure I’m always down to help anyone on a legit check
I'm fairly comfortable in my quality knowledge, but still prefer the piece of mind.

I'm fairly comfortable in my quality knowledge, but still prefer the piece of mind.
eBay buyer protection is top notch

Never been scared to buy from anyone regardless of feedback or being a new member knowing damn well I can get my money back

Paypal on the other hand is a crapshoot and more difficult

I never had the intention of copping those blue laker shorts, but when I seen them in store with the sale and they were too fire. Couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom