Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just picked up the chris Webber bullets authentic on sale for $130 at Macy’s. Think it was the last one cuz it’s gone from the site now.

Picked this up over the weekend
F189223F-E739-442D-BA91-1E8CE6971289.jpeg
Nice pick up! How does it fit?

that new iverson jersey is pretty nice... but dont cop jerseys anymore cuz i know i wont wear them lol... waiting for a good discount on the shorts or warmups... still need the nets warmup jacket but price is OD

Don't post much in here, but got a super cheap Bo Jackson at Champs, popped the 8 off the back, and took it to a local shop that used to sew the Reds and Bengals uniforms back in the day. Here's the result...

IMG_20191113_210338.jpg
IMG_20191113_210423.jpg
IMG_20191113_210502.jpg

That's dope. Where did you get the numbers and name plate?

That's dope. Where did you get the numbers and name plate?

Thanks man! That spot did all the work for me. Place has legit been around since the 1800's. They do all kinds of uniforms and replicas in-house. I've been going there forever, so they basically just let me request stuff and try their best to make it happen. The nameplate came out WAY better than I expected.

Thanks man! That spot did all the work for me. Place has legit been around since the 1800's. They do all kinds of uniforms and replicas in-house. I've been going there forever, so they basically just let me request stuff and try their best to make it happen. The nameplate came out WAY better than I expected.

Would they take mail in work or you have to be a local? That is crazy dope and something I'd love to replicate.

Would they take mail in work or you have to be a local? That is crazy dope and something I'd love to replicate.

I know they do phone orders, but I'm honestly not sure if they accept mail-ins though. If you're serious about wanting one, I can get it to them for you. You have to do all the number removal though. They're real particular about that. Good thing is, they have the blueprint from mine now.

I know they do phone orders, but I'm honestly not sure if they accept mail-ins though. If you're serious about wanting one, I can get it to them for you. You have to do all the number removal though. They're real particular about that. Good thing is, they have the blueprint from mine now.

I'll PM you...

Pics? And no, never seen or owned one that fit like an XL :lol:

Eh, it was just the length, made it look like a dress. Any chance you might know what that line forming is? I’ve joticed it on another jersey too. In the middle of the 2

Attachments

• B4A119A7-9B71-4FDC-A804-85647D4ED1E2.jpeg
    B4A119A7-9B71-4FDC-A804-85647D4ED1E2.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Going off the past, M&N's Black Friday sale should start Monday/Tues with emails going out. Should be a "private sale" this coming week leading up to BF, then becomes public throughout the Christmas holidays.

Back
Top Bottom