Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

for those of you who could read chinese, that rockets and the location of the chinese characters (ie. fire) in the crouch area sort of have a funny/sexual connotation :rofl:
My sister reads and speaks it fluently. She ain’t say anything about a sexual connotation. But if so I ain’t mad :lol:

M&N has 40% off site wide today... scooped the 96-97 gold Lakers shorts, alternate 94-95 Charlotte Hornets and home 76ers shorts for $157.50 shipped

Damn, they don't have **** for the Giants, Knicks or Yankees. Crazy how little inventory there is.

Almost forgot about the throwback blue authentic Lakers shorts for $75 been eyeing those for a while had to cop

How does the USA practice shorts fit?
TTS.....heres my pick up. perfectly comfortable for sleeping or wearing it for a quick jog.
IMG_20191120_102737.jpg IMG_20191120_102746.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to be cool and not cop anything but I shol got 5 pairs in the kart right now.

just hoping they sell out before I pull the trigger I guess. I'll check tonight before bed if they are still there.

them lakers shorts for 50 bucks though? **** man...how can I actually resist?

I'm trying to be cool and not cop anything but I shol got 5 pairs in the kart right now.

just hoping they sell out before I pull the trigger I guess. I'll check tonight before bed if they are still there.

them lakers shorts for 50 bucks though? **** man...how can I actually resist?
Do it

😈😈😈😈

Back
Top Bottom