Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They need to do don versions of those ASAP

No you damn hypebeast, not every M&N product needs to get the Just Don treatment

tenor.gif

Tempted to cop that 98-99 Duncan or Robinson on Fanatics w/ the 40% off. Cheapest I've seen it in a while.
Plus move to San Antonio next year when I get back from overseas so I need for when I hit the games lol

Has any of you paid $500 for( at the time) hard to find Mitchell and ness jersey? Would you sell it if someone offered something similar to you? Even though you might not get it again.

Has any of you paid $500 for( at the time) hard to find Mitchell and ness jersey? Would you sell it if someone offered something similar to you? Even though you might not get it again.

Don't think I've ever broken $250 for a jersey, too many deals on eBay.

It depends on the jersey and the player. I only buy my teams so I probably wouldn't.

M&N site had them for 40% off the other day.

Someone posted it on the other page, "LIST" is the code. Not advertised on the website no more but still worked.

But not working now, smh.

Just woke up and said F it, let me go cop it. Tried code and now says no longer working. Oh well

I haven't paid quite that much for m&n, but have paid over retail a couple of times for jerseys that I hadn't seen in years in my size. Then again I have a very specific list of jerseys I want and I know how common they are.

I always say I don't sell things unless I really don't want it anymore, I upgrade on the jersey, or someone offers me $10,000 :smile:

Don't think I've ever broken $250 for a jersey, too many deals on eBay.

It depends on the jersey and the player. I only buy my teams so I probably wouldn't.
I haven't paid quite that much for m&n, but have paid over retail a couple of times for jerseys that I hadn't seen in years in my size. Then again I have a very specific list of jerseys I want and I know how common they are.

I always say I don't sell things unless I really don't want it anymore, I upgrade on the jersey, or someone offers me $10,000 :smile:

Thanks haha. I’m a very indecisive person..

Dang where ya'll been lol, they've been advertising 40% off since around Black Friday.

i know the vip sale that always starts before BF was 40% off, but i thought M&N was gonna pull some BS and switch it to 30% for BF. I had to buy presents for my parents before i bought anything for myself so i didn't even bother.

Auto jerseys are cool for display. Besides that they are useless.
They raised prices on upper deck Jordan jerseys. Used to be around $3500

checked the other day, they charge $9k for a signed Jordan jersey. If anyone has info or explanation on the sudden and insane price increase id love to see or read it

Back
Top Bottom