Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

New pick ups. Don’t see myself grabbing much more anytime soon

E13B8D4E-AC43-4350-9A35-FCF9E49EF7CE.jpeg
3AC9BE7F-DB36-405D-B650-3C02D470E0BC.jpeg
75939A9F-CD11-4206-B3C4-31B6304CC3CF.jpeg

New pick ups. Don’t see myself grabbing much more anytime soon

E13B8D4E-AC43-4350-9A35-FCF9E49EF7CE.jpeg
3AC9BE7F-DB36-405D-B650-3C02D470E0BC.jpeg
75939A9F-CD11-4206-B3C4-31B6304CC3CF.jpeg
The C-Webb jersey is bananas but I so wish they had made a Strickland or Howard. The white version would've been copped 3 times over. Home Bullets is one of the sickest ever, I think they released the Bernard King back in the day. Still, the red C-Webb is too dope.

It's a shame when they release only one player and you happen not to be a fan of the player but the jersey's sick (like the AIs or the NO CP3).

The C-Webb jersey is bananas but I so wish they had made a Strickland or Howard. The white version would've been copped 3 times over. Home Bullets is one of the sickest ever, I think they released the Bernard King back in the day. Still, the red C-Webb is too dope.

It's a shame when they release only one player and you happen not to be a fan of the player but the jersey's sick (like the AIs or the NO CP3).
Not a fan of AI? Damn, Iverson was one of the best players to watch. Dude was so fun to watch especially 96 to like 01 and that Finals run

Not a fan of AI? Damn, Iverson was one of the best players to watch. Dude was so fun to watch especially 96 to like 01 and that Finals run
That Finals run was amazing. I respect AI and I definitely don't dislike him, I just don't see myself wearing his jersey. Maybe cause he's so famous so it wouldn't be nerdy enough, maybe because I was a Kobe guy, I don't know.

Has anyone else noticed the newer manufactured NBA warm-up jackets are thicker than the older manufactured ones?

I got the red Bulls warm-up jacket recently to replace an older one I have since a button on the older one is defective. I'm going to return the defective button one to a store and claim it was that way and keep the one I got recently. But the difference in thickness drew my attention.

So is it thinner or thicker that's supposed to be accurate to what the players wore?

It was the finals, took off the finals patch

not a big a big patch guy, bought the 97-98 Jordan for a steal but ended up moving it and just copping the 95 since it had to patch

might need to get the red away tho to match

I would go for it. Especially if you’re a Jordan fan and your pockets are right. Waiting on my 97-98 road jersey now.

People always ask about sizing around here (sneakers too), but I don't get it. You buy clothes regularly, right? Just buy your friggin size. I get certain cuts of things are different, but damn, just buy your size. If it's not to your liking, just exchange/return it.

People always ask about sizing around here (sneakers too), but I don't get it. You buy clothes regularly, right? Just buy your friggin size. I get certain cuts of things are different, but damn, just buy your size. If it's not to your liking, just exchange/return it.
Sizing among different brands is different. Even for Mitchell and Ness within the brand, swingman shorts sizing is different than authentic shortd. Also, returning/exchanging is a hassle. Plus, on the 40/50 plus percent off sales, a lot of those sales are final sales. There are limited quantities and the sale time tenure is not that long as well.

Back
Top Bottom