Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ahhh I went ahead and paid retail for home bulls shorts. Not a fan of white shorts but being from the city I felt obligated. 10% off was cool until they charged tax. since when?

Hoilday pick ups.

20200102_151145.jpg

'You know who' is gonna come in here and say something about those Lakers shorts cause they're not Just Don's

Fufu Dons

Copped the home bulls shorts. Needed em back because I gave my brother my old swingmans from 02 I think. Anyway... They are already disappearing so I'm not mad I'm paying retail. They clean with playoff 11s, 12s, and 13s tho.

Choice athletic apparel may be the biggest downside of losing a decent chunk of weight.

Most of my regular gear is easy to re-buy in some capacity. Jerseys, shorts they don't make anymore not so much.

Some of this **** got me looking like I'm in a Nelly video.

i usually buy a bigger size which is 44 then tailor the length... the 40 is to tight for me width wise... im a take my rookie ewing to the cleaners tomorrow to get it shortened... need it for the next knicks game i go to

Back
Top Bottom