Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know you said that. I was just echoing that point.

I never said they were profitable right now. I don’t think a lot of retailers, at this current time, are profitable right now. They’re definitely not going to be profitable in the subsection you friend works because there’s nothing happening now.

Correct but I think the underlying problem is they’re not liquid enough to pay out on accounts or vendors with no income coming in and it seems as though multiple facets aren’t profitable for them right now..

guess we’ll see what happens in the next 2 months.

Yea and that makes sense. The part of their business that’s 100% down is sales in stadiums and brick and mortar, which is understandable considering no sports and malls are closed.
Online sales being down shouldn’t be surprising either considering all that’s happening. People loosing jobs, going on furlough and what not, that kind of income isn’t readily available like it was a couple months ago.

You would think companies would have safe guards in place to protect themselves from this, but then depending on the bankruptcy filed, that kind of does that. Then once sports ramp back up it’s back to business.

Let fanatics go out of business, get rid of diaper butt baseball jerseys and Nike stops using weak *** materials on their authentics and stitch em again and I’ll be a happy camper lol

filing for bankruptcy doesn't necessarily mean they'll be out of business. to put in perspective, Shiekh filed for bankruptcy in 2017 and they're still around. for some companies it gives them the flexibility to restructure, or find additional investment and ultimately gives them protection from completely going out of business.

Let fanatics go out of business, get rid of diaper butt baseball jerseys and Nike stops using weak *** materials on their authentics and stitch em again and I’ll be a happy camper lol

don’t believe those things are related or dependent of one another.

I would buy 3X as much from Fanatics if they simply improved their lettering factory. Their custom jobs are one of the worst, especially considering how big they are.

That said, I'll try not to get my head in the clouds, fantasizing about 60% Fanatic closeouts :lol:

Fanatics not going anywhere. They've got the market on lock. They're a fortress that we'll be dealing with for the forseeable future whether good or bad.

1586888395583.jpeg

Not M and N but thought y’all might appreciate

just scooped

I would buy 3X as much from Fanatics if they simply improved their lettering factory. Their custom jobs are one of the worst, especially considering how big they are.

That said, I'll try not to get my head in the clouds, fantasizing about 60% Fanatic closeouts :lol:

Oh man I wish I would have sen this before I ordered some of the new dodgers jerseys custom. They e-mailed me like 4 times delaying the jerseys as well...smh I should just cancel.

The home and away were nice, the black away was :pimp: I had the Iggy authentic

I hope M&N wouldn't mind dropping those jersey's for a Finals MVP just to be able to get those designs out some day. I'd probably cop all the shorts, as well.

I love that white Phila throwback, damn it’s beautiful. The other one they’re releasing is nice but the numbers look off and too spaced out.

Companies need to start making more toddler jerseys.

Last edited:
You could really go weeks with fresh AI jersey's. Did he ever get to rock the rainbow Nuggets throwbacks when he was there?

Thinking about coppin' the Mutombo one but if AI ever rocked it, I gotta go with my guy. I'd even cop a Pistons AI if they ever did one of those:lol:

Back
Top Bottom