Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wait... What is new except the White Knicks? :nerd:

PO
some new some old, I didn't know either of the Knicks released

so I guess just Knicks. restock of some of the popular stuff especially the black wolves :pimp:

and whoever asked, those are all authentic pictured

not gonna post any swingman stuff anymore

some new some old, I didn't know either of the Knicks released

so I guess just Knicks. restock of some of the popular stuff especially the black wolves :pimp:

and whoever asked, those are all authentic pictured

not gonna post any swingman stuff anymore

Yeah you are correct, blue Knicks hasn't dropped either. The restock items will be appreciated by many though.

Need them to come with Black Magic already. :smh:

PO

This jersey is indeed legit! This is a gift for my brother on his birthday.

3F56025C-BD2D-4168-A8DB-5773FA50C1FE.jpeg

The blue knicks dropped a few years ago and dried up. Now M&N putting them back out since I think this is how they rotate them anyway. The white were available about a month ago and went quick. I'll wait any of these out since the shorts almost always can be found at 50% off.

those knicks shorts will be copped both colors... and still need those white bulls shorts... ill wait for a sale its not like i have anywhere to go right now to wear them lol... prally wear them in the crib if anything

This jersey is indeed legit! This is a gift for my brother on his birthday.

3F56025C-BD2D-4168-A8DB-5773FA50C1FE.jpeg
It's strange how M&N haven't even posted this jersey on their website. The Nets jerseys and the Italian Celtics piece aren't on there either.

Anyways, we need more white Knicks authentic gear. Those are like the flyest shorts and jerseys and they've barely produced any. I'm still hoping to find the 1993 regular home Starks with the double-layered micromesh one day. And I'm very lucky to have a white Knicks authentic jersey already.

But like the 1996 home authentic Allan Houston or LJ with the gold logo? Not the alternate that they produced, just the regular one. That one would be sick. Not counting on it though.

Last edited:
It's strange how M&N haven't even posted this jersey on their website. The Nets jerseys and the Italian Celtics piece aren't on there either.

Anyways, we need more white Knicks authentic gear. Those are like the flyest shorts and jerseys and they've barely produced any. I'm still hoping to find the 1993 regular home Starks with the double-layered micromesh one day. And I'm very lucky to have a white Knicks authentic jersey already.

But like the 1996 home authentic Allan Houston or LJ with the gold logo? Not the alternate that they produced, just the regular one. That one would be sick. Not counting on it though.

think all those are super new, probably hit the site soon

The blue knicks dropped a few years ago and dried up. Now M&N putting them back out since I think this is how they rotate them anyway. The white were available about a month ago and went quick. I'll wait any of these out since the shorts almost always can be found at 50% off.

Idk bro cause I thought I would have been able to get the home Bulls shorts on discount but couldn't. Hopefully you're right though.

had to settle for the swingman bulls pinstripes shorts for now. waiting for them to re release authentic version with the white at the waist

I definitely would get the Timberwolves Kevin Garnett jerseys but the deterring factors are that the black one has the wrong fabric and the road blue one has inaccurate stitching because it should be kiss-cut instead of layered.

The only Garnett jersey I have is the rookie road royal blue one from 1995-96. I actually like the simplicity of it.

I definitely would get the Timberwolves Kevin Garnett jerseys but the deterring factors are that the black one has the wrong fabric and the road blue one has inaccurate stitching because it should be kiss-cut instead of layered.

The only Garnett jersey I have is the rookie road royal blue one from 1995-96. I actually like the simplicity of it.
I wouldn’t let the kiss cut deter you, I look at is as an authentic jersey which is how the authentic was, layered.

sucks about the black... I can see from old pictures why they assumed it was micromesh but jeez

I've noticed they do this a lot. Certain releases aren't posted on their website. If I remember correctly, that's how the Jordan jersey's started out.

Back
Top Bottom