Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

mine have been sitting in “Langley hwdc” for 4 days now with no updates. Giving it through the weekend before I just cancel
I dont think you can just cancel it, from my understanding the item is no longer in M&N possession. It’s been sent to Royal mail and that’s where the delay is-awaiting dispatch. M&N UK states that orders may take 30 days to arrive etc.

I have 2 orders. One is also stuck in Langley HWDC and the other is arriving tomorrow. Both orders were placed the same day.

56F4EE62-6A13-4966-8618-EE625FBAC89D.jpeg

C07718FC-F552-437D-8DB8-5C8CDA94013C.jpeg

I dont think you can just cancel it, from my understanding the item is no longer in M&N possession. It’s been sent to Royal mail and that’s where the delay is-awaiting dispatch. M&N UK states that orders may take 30 days to arrive etc.

I have 2 orders. One is also stuck in Langley HWDC and the other is arriving tomorrow. Both orders were placed the same day.

I’m in Maryland. I love when things say they got to hyattsville

I’m in Maryland. I love when things say they got to hyattsville
Yeah man, I was worried at first because it arrived in NY -from UK -and was routed to Memphis, then Missouri lol, that’s not the usual route to VA from NY.

Hope you get yours resolved, couldn’t believe it was sent back to UK?

Yeah man, I was worried at first because it arrived in NY -from UK -and was routed to Memphis, then Missouri lol, that’s not the usual route to VA from NY.

Hope you get yours resolved, couldn’t believe it was sent back to UK?
Yep back to the UK and it doesn’t seem like it’s back in the US yet.

Update mine is at a distribution center in Florida. No idea why.

guys relax, USPS is messed up right now. Long delays, packages going all over to random spots. Had a priority mail package from Nordstrom not update and stuck at in transit for 8 days :lol:

Nordstrom deemed it lost package and sent me a new one via fedex and now the original package just updated

:pimp:

guys relax, USPS is messed up right now. Long delays, packages going all over to random spots. Had a priority mail package from Nordstrom not update and stuck at in transit for 8 days :lol:

Nordstrom deemed it lost package and sent me a new one via fedex and now the original package just updated

I'm not sure which part is more shocking, a USPS package being delayed, or you ponying up the dough to shop at Nordstrom.

I'm not sure which part is more shocking, a USPS package being delayed, or you ponying up the dough to shop at Nordstrom.
I won't respond to that!!! :lol: but I did ship out a package to someone in Indiana and im in Michigan via priority mail... still not there and that was Monday.

Haven't had issues with USPS and delays in a very long time even during holiday season but its pretty bad right now just saw a post in a Facebook group with about 50 or so members complaining/worried because a number of their expensive purchases and sales were with the stuck in transit for days

guess its normal for the time being

I just want my jersey. I typically have bad luck in general in life

For those with the Just Don shorts, is the logo on the front crotch glued on and then stitched?

I'm wondering if you can remove that crotch team name by just removing the threads. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for legit authentics with pockets if I can remove that logo. I would do it to the Bucks and Rockets pinstripes. Can someone chime in to see if their shorts have some type of additional adhesive other than being embroidered on?

Gotta remain patient .... I myself waiting for an item that has been in my state ... and left my state lol and been crawling back to my state ..... it happens lol

I’m contemplating either rookie Jordan jersey. Been spending too much money though. May need to wait considering these won’t ship until end of august.

You’d pay 3-4 times the price for some pockets??

At a disco of course. But yeah, M&N playing around with the authentics we want. I mean look at the Atlanta Hawks red authentic shorts, they came out with the Just Don stuff, but never as a standalone authentic short.

I'm having the same feeling about the Rockets Pinstripes. We've been asking for years and years, and I'm not confident that they'll release a non just don authentic version.

Back
Top Bottom