Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Let's change the subject...

Rare jersey...

BaltimoreBulletsMN1.jpeg
BaltimoreBulletsMN2.jpeg

Did the Sheed Blazers authentic dry up?
I think so, funny I saw one on HWF story and really haven't seen them elsewhere

must've made a very small amount, Scottie Pippen version no where to be seen either

It probably dried up online, but I'm sure it's still at the store. They have sizes/jerseys in the store that's aren't online. It sucks they no longer take phone orders where you can actually ask if they have an item. I went there last summer and they had the rookie GSW Webber in my size. I haven't seen it online since the initial release about 3 years ago.

I want that Sheed now :lol: I found a link and it showed final sale but scrubbed from the site

weird

They have sizes/jerseys in the store that's aren't online.

Man I had the family trip for Philly planned and everything, but had to cancel cuz of COVID. |l

Today would’ve been day 1, and a visit to the M&N store was in the cards. Sux.

Ended up copping the rookie red MJ jersey. That white MJ rookie one looks fire, too.

Already have the 96-97 Finals white jersey, and never had a red Jordan jersey, so I opted for the red. I might cave on that white one though...eventually. Lol smh.

Ended up copping the rookie red MJ jersey. That white MJ rookie one looks fire, too.

Already have the 96-97 Finals white jersey, and never had a red Jordan jersey, so I opted for the red. I might cave on that white one though...eventually. Lol smh.
Where did you get it from? Fanatics?

I want that Sheed now :lol: I found a link and it showed final sale but scrubbed from the site

weird
The team name and numbers on the M&N authentic are too small compared to the OG.

I know I'm nitpicking but it kinda ruins the jersey for me. The big letters are what made that jersey so cool.

Probably, but just curious to what in store stock was like and seek out stuff in person.

Plus straight up having a vacation cancelled’s a bummer.
Yea for the most part similar to online. Probably some stuff still in store and probably more in the back

It probably dried up online, but I'm sure it's still at the store. They have sizes/jerseys in the store that's aren't online. It sucks they no longer take phone orders where you can actually ask if they have an item. I went there last summer and they had the rookie GSW Webber in my size. I haven't seen it online since the initial release about 3 years ago.

you would think they would consider doing phone orders now given that the actual store is closed due to the corona virus. If someone is willing to call and order $500-600 worth of stuff. Makes sense to let them since they can’t have customers come in to buy.

I got my White Rookie MJ from corporate over a week ago and it’s still sitting in basement. Being lazy...i’ll crack it open tomorrow for the last dance and post a pic. That may help you decide lol

Back
Top Bottom