Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N UK order finally came
BD69E61D-C42A-44D0-B301-E704FDB7A3EB.jpeg
6D43B312-6D3C-40B8-98C3-FBFA86778585.jpeg

Does anyone know what they’d do with a Jordan 96 ASG from M&N’s first run of 300 with the upside down 2 on the back? I have one and don’t know where to start

New pickup: Magic Johnson 1988 All Star Game Mitchell & Ness, size 48, brand new with tags. This jersey is done correctly for the era, with the correct screen printing style (as opposed to the made in China style, and even the 1989 Barkley All Star). did not think I would find this jersey in this size, let alone new with tags, so because I was able to find this (first time I've seen this in this size in my time collecting).

AllStarMN11.jpeg
AllStarMN12.jpeg

Anyone else having issues with the Mitchell & Ness UK shipping? I ordered 4 MJ jerseys 2 weeks ago, I got my tracking and for some reason they sent them in two different packages. The tracking info for the one has been updating throughout and just came today, but the other package hasn't updated shipping since April 30th where it was still in the UK. I e-mailed customer service today but havent heard back. Seeing if anyone else is having issues here?

Anyone else having issues with the Mitchell & Ness UK shipping? I ordered 4 MJ jerseys 2 weeks ago, I got my tracking and for some reason they sent them in two different packages. The tracking info for the one has been updating throughout and just came today, but the other package hasn't updated shipping since April 30th where it was still in the UK. I e-mailed customer service today but havent heard back. Seeing if anyone else is having issues here?

I'm having issues with items shipped from the UK in general.

One item has been held up in the UK since 4/22 with no further updates to tracking.

Does M&N use Royal Mail? That's the company I'm having issues with.

I assume it's COVID-19 related.

Mine came today. But I ordered April 28th package came to NY. Went back to the UK. Came to Florida. Then to me in Maryland.

I'm having issues with items shipped from the UK in general.

One item has been held up in the UK since 4/22 with no further updates to tracking.

Does M&N use Royal Mail? That's the company I'm having issues with.

I assume it's COVID-19 related.
When I emailed them they said tracking just isn’t updating.

They emailed me back saying it's likely stuck in customs and to email them again if I still don't have it after 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom