Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yes I got 10+ authentics and know the players and their significance to the teams at the time they played. Just cuz I love don shorts don’t mean I don’t have jerseys too.

a few examples got more:

FA6D3EE5-05FD-4045-B7DA-9E0E88A93510.jpeg 7F2187BF-A76A-4DD1-96AA-1E2A603F2281.jpeg 7ADAD74D-494D-4499-899B-2F8A2AD4DC3D.jpeg 5D866D91-F4A4-48ED-AD5D-CCA4B7080323.jpeg

That Packers jersey hurts me, Im a die hard Bears fan and cant stand them

Curious why M&N don’t restock more of their best-sellers. The Hardaway didn’t last a day. The 99 Spree and LJ went QUICK couple years ago. Why not restock those? They know they’re gonna sell.

Like I said before.... u a nooB to the mnn thread. If it wasn’t for just don u wouldnt eem be here bro.
smh@ ur comment.
U don’t eem know nuffin bout that jersey.
Dat Ernie banks authentic wool is classical.
Lets play 2

If its anything like the blue drop, we will have 30%+ off in a couple of months.

I'm waiting till it hits fanatics. 30% discount + discounted gift cards.
Yea, that's why I'm not stressing it too much. I wasn't wearing it until Labor Day weekend anyways

U get C for those authentics. Need more baseball. :lol:
I’m just checking u Cuh u disrespekfull to that Ernie wool there with that nooB remark.
keep posting alp.
especially them shawts bruh :pimp:
I have more just don’t wear em cuz they tight in the stomach area and im not tryna cop 52-56. And nothing against the jersey, that pic on my phone makes that cubs logo look photoshopped. There a reason no one copped at 130 and that’s probably it it ain’t just me

That Packers jersey hurts me, Im a die hard Bears fan and cant stand them
I’m a packer fan 🤷‍♂️
Those dunks that just dropped would go good with some bears gear but I’m not doing that to myself :lol:
Just don do some bears shorts I’m passing as painful and potentially fire as they may be

It’s cool to have diff opinions and to voice em. But when mugs start going back and forth for pages it becomes irritating. Me personally, Authentic only.
M&N dropping all the heat
20200610_115317.jpg

Got this a while back and unfortunately was a little too small. Couldn't send it back to M&N so put it on a couple selling platforms. I just wanted rid of it so I put a God price on it. $130. I thought it would sell withing minutes. Its now been a month. SMH. Not one interested person on any platform for a whole month. I'm baffled.

JOINT FIRE!!!! think i’m watching it on ebay. Not sure about fit, only reason i didn’t buy

Is it just me or is at least the stock image of the current 87-88 MJ way off on the BULLS font size? This what it really looks like?

ajy4cp19025-cbured187mjo_1.jpg

mj.jpg

Is it just me or is at least the stock image of the current 87-88 MJ way off on the BULLS font size? This what it really looks like?

ajy4cp19025-cbured187mjo_1.jpg

mj.jpg
Allof the screen print Jordan’s are inaccurate (minus the rookies IMO) but what can we expect from this company when they use the wrong mesh on certain jerseys but the correct ones on the shorts 🤷🏽‍♂️

Allof the screen print Jordan’s are inaccurate (minus the rookies IMO) but what can we expect from this company when they use the wrong mesh on certain jerseys but the correct ones on the shorts 🤷🏽‍♂️
Honestly I feel like they messed up a lot of Jordan jerseys.

The name on the back of the regular twill numbers whites/reds is just too small. I like the big name on the black alternates (I know a lot of NTers feel differently but those jerseys had big fonts on the back), but they incorrectly used red mesh for the sublimated pinstripe joint.

The one I really like is the M&N 98 black alternate.

I think my order shipped out. I didn’t get a shipping email but got a notice of customs charges for an incoming ups delivery. Do they send out shipping emails if you didn’t order using a M&N account?

That Ernie Banks is up next for me. I'm going to need more than 20 off though, 20 don't move me at all.

Back
Top Bottom