Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

AE2BF357-2E7E-46DD-9862-6A591D131E8C.jpeg 9BA32836-4E5B-45D8-9402-8FDE373FD188.jpeg
Today

I ain’t see mister kkk post here in a while, He get banned or something?

I haven't gone nowhere. I don't have time to come on a lot especially lately because I'm trying to get productive with options I have to make gains and purge unwanted crap. I've been able to come up on current Mitchell & Ness stuff by purging unwanted oversized crap lately.

And I'm sticking to what I said about equating swingman as undesirable crap like KKK attire and Confederate flag crap. I don't give a rat's a%! about what you or anyone thinks about me or my mentality about specific things.

I haven't gone nowhere. I don't have time to come on a lot especially lately because I'm trying to get productive with options I have to make gains and purge unwanted crap. I've been able to come up on current Mitchell & Ness stuff by purging unwanted oversized crap lately.

And I'm sticking to what I said about equating swingman as undesirable crap like KKK attire and Confederate flag crap. I don't give a rat's a%! about what you or anyone thinks about me or my mentality about specific things.

To all you artists out there, who don't wanna be on a record label where the executive producer's all up in the videos, all on the records, dancing...then come to Death Row
20200626_115952.jpg

And have your CEO do a lot of stupid and detrimental things to run a company worth hundreds of millions down to the ground, get in trouble with the law multiple times, go in and out of the penal system a lot, accidentally shoot himself in 2005, get knocked out by a barber in 2008, get socked out during 2009 NBA All-Star Weekend, lose the company to bankruptcy, and making human pancakes in a parking lot by running 2 guys over for being stupid enough to go back to the ghetto in Compton in 2015 and end up getting a long vacation in the big house with metal bars in it, then come on down!

Suge Knight was the perfect example of idiocy by not being able to relinquish his habits and customs after he was successful enough to make it out of the ghetto. He clearly didn't know how to separate street from corporate. It's wild and stupid how he got into a litany of troubles and stayed stupid within 20 years after he made that statement taking a swipe at Puffy. And Puffy is still a free man still making money with a myriad of business ventures way beyond music.

Back
Top Bottom