Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So we getting pockets sewn onto these or what?:lol:

My Ewing and my Lebron should be here by the end of the week. Really wish they’d ship my sixers dons, the other shorts I order, and my Penny!

Not one to ever complain about shipping bc I have more stuff than I could prob ever wear....but M&N tripping. I ordered almost 2 weeks ago and still no shipping notification or nothing. I know it’s backed up somewhat but come on. I ordered from hibbett Sunday at midnight and it’ll be here tomorrow lol. Also ordered from Macy’s Thursday and got it today. They gotta do just a lil better

they ship thru a 3rd party logistics company locally as well...if they aint back in the office aint **** moving, thats not on M&N and it is for choosing a wack company to ship their stuff 😂

Bunch of Jordan and Kobe jersey on sale on BSTN use promo for midseason16 for 16% off. Kobe jersey comes out to roughly $236 shipped

You were probably better off keeping the older one and trying to get it tailored. The shoulders are too wide on the China production run. The US production run had thinner shoulders, which closer resembled the original jersey. I copped this Iverson too, knowing the discrepancy, it just didn't bother me as much.

For reference....https://s48.photobucket.com/user/Ni...xers1996-97aiversonblue.jpg.html?sort=9&o=471

Thanks to Nick for posting the link to his pics, I use it for reference a lot to go LC for stuff I happen to find.

Tailoring has been suggested to me for years but I've resisted it because I'd rather keep things default like that and not alter it so I just move off unwanted things that way. I had a feeling the shoulder trimming was too wide as well.

Low key one of my fav jerseys but the current version is absolutely hideous especially the thick *** pipping on the neck and arm holes

:smh:

I had a feeling the trimming around the neck and arms were too fat as well.

Thanks for the elaborations gentlemen. Y'all corroborated what I was speculating based on optics.

Here's a compare and contrast between the U.S.A. & China versions for y'all with the NBA 50th Anniversary retro 76ers Allen Iverson jersey. I took pictures of both before I was able to swap out the oversized U.S.A. version I had since early 2004 to obtain the size 52 China version.

U.S.A. version.
IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_4194.JPG

China version.
IMG_4196.JPG

IMG_4198.JPG

A side by side photo of both. The one on the left is the U.S.A. version. The one on the right is the China version.
IMG_4189.JPG

A picture of the front of both. The one on the top is the U.S.A. version. The one on the bottom is the China version.
IMG_4206.JPG

A picture of the back of both. The one on the top is the U.S.A. version. The one on the bottom is the China version.
IMG_4204.JPG

Hopefully y'all also see the differences in the materials used, the font sizes for the letters and numbers, and the coloration of the jersey materials and letters and numbers.

The U.S.A. version seems transparent especially with the larger size holes whereas the China version seems more solid with the material used. U.S.A. version is lighter and thinner whereas China version is thicker.

The font sizes are much smaller on the U.S.A. version whereas the font sizes on the China version are bulkier, basically fatter. For some reason I think it's somewhat accurate with the China version because the letters and numbers looked bulkier when Iverson wore it in a game based on photos I researched. U.S.A. version may be inaccurately small. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's awkward how the color of the jersey material and letters and numbers on the U.S.A. version are brighter whereas the China version is dull with all those mentioned details.

Please provide input on which one is more accurate and any other discrepancies. Yes we already know the discrepancies with the cut of the shoulder width and trimmings around the neck and arm holes on the China version.

I know this is taboo in a sense to a lot of people, but I always hate the way the Made in USA basketball jerseys look. They always look so droopy to me, the armpits always look HUGE. It could also be that everyone I see is in a 3XL, but damn I always think they look real bulky and uncomfortable

Can't lie, those Knicks shorts tempting. I can't justify $100 on some pocketless shorts though. They fly as ****.

Instant cop on the Knicks shorts..almost missed my size! Thanks for the heads up y’all

code wasn’t valid so paid retail..smh!

Last edited:
Can't lie, those Knicks shorts tempting. I can't justify $100 on some pocketless shorts though. They fly as ****.

Same. If the authentic on. Court shorts had pockets I probably would’ve been coppin. Granted they wouldn’t be considered authentic if they did have pockets.

Newbie in here, How do the swingman M&N jerseys fit? See they have the Carter Raptors one and its my fav jersey design ever. I checked some sites and they say they run slim, I did some measurements comparing it to an old Nike Wizards swingman I have and if I want the size I was thinking of it doesnt exactly run slim. Pretty big, which I want. I dont want a fitted jersey.

Recent cawp. Prolly gonna get flamed by ALP....
#FlameSuitOn
I know they ain’t JD but I had to get deez.
cawped like a month ago n before the fugazi JD ranter.
15E62927-E27A-485C-82D9-FFF8F06C9D37.jpeg

91A44AE5-2F0F-4F23-9540-63C10223D6A5.jpeg
ECFDAC21-6B01-45C9-B4AF-9008F43F41F1.jpeg
ACA1A3D8-7C5A-4839-BF32-8C5BF5389643.jpeg

sorry to all t
e true authentic shorts headz :smh:

These aite, i like the font of the logo but i just can't rock shorts with huge words going across my meat. That **** just looks stupid

If just dons didn’t exist this thread would have no posts

Big reach

egRYLA9.jpg

Newbie in here, How do the swingman M&N jerseys fit? See they have the Carter Raptors one and its my fav jersey design ever. I checked some sites and they say they run slim, I did some measurements comparing it to an old Nike Wizards swingman I have and if I want the size I was thinking of it doesnt exactly run slim. Pretty big, which I want. I dont want a fitted jersey.

If you don't want a super fitted look, size up and then take it to a tailor to get any adjustments done.

Knicks shorts completely sold out already. Besides this and the Penny jersey last week, have stuff sold out this quickly before?

Knicks shorts completely sold out already. Besides this and the Penny jersey last week, have stuff sold out this quickly before?

Yep. With the more popular shorts and not to mention it's summertime, im not surprised. Luckily I already had that pair I bought from the flagship store when i was in philly last year for 40% off.

A few fast sellouts that come to mind are the cloudy skies nets, mountain jazz, blue twolves, black memphis grizzlies and so on. I'm always hoping for restocks, but it seems like M&N is picky with what items they choose to restock so sometimes you have to cop otherwise you won't see it again for a while if it ever even restocks.

Back
Top Bottom