Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

bruh, by far exclusivefitted has the worst customer service ever. It's been over 3 weeks and I've never received ANYTHING. After over the 2 week mark, they finally answered one of my several email I've sent to them regarding my order. They said oh, it was an inventory error so they don't have it and I could get something else from their store if I wanted. I was like wtf? Y'all held my money, didn't do anything or answer any inquiries for 2 weeks, just to tell me you don't even have the item and try to get me to buy something else? I said no, I'd rather have a refund and a few days later they said they'll refund me. Now it's over 3 weeks and still no refund. I just filed a claim with PayPal yesterday. Never ordering from them again. Ever.

To be honest they don't process their online sales it seems. Like they'll let it sit there and if it happens to sell in their physical store before they actually process and ship out the online order, you're basically out of luck.

Those mom and pop spots need to get their **** together. Exclusive fitted is a small shop on a Jamaica ave. Them putting a website up let them open up to an untapped market in terms of people outside of NYC who don’t have access to some of the fitteds they have in their shop.

Running the site extremely unorganized and non transparent is just dumb on their end.

Any word on your refund? Today was my 14th business day, starting the day after they received the item, and the 20th day overall, and I still didn't get my refund. Im very surprised. There is no reason or excuse for it to be any longer than this.

Matter of fact they issued it yesterday. I was gonna give them until the end of this week and then hit up PayPal for a refund, but they finally came thru.

bruh, by far exclusivefitted has the worst customer service ever. It's been over 3 weeks and I've never received ANYTHING. After over the 2 week mark, they finally answered one of my several email I've sent to them regarding my order. They said oh, it was an inventory error so they don't have it and I could get something else from their store if I wanted. I was like wtf? Y'all held my money, didn't do anything or answer any inquiries for 2 weeks, just to tell me you don't even have the item and try to get me to buy something else? I said no, I'd rather have a refund and a few days later they said they'll refund me. Now it's over 3 weeks and still no refund. I just filed a claim with PayPal yesterday. Never ordering from them again. Ever.

To be honest they don't process their online sales it seems. Like they'll let it sit there and if it happens to sell in their physical store before they actually process and ship out the online order, you're basically out of luck.
such trash

im having issue with another big company, returned items a month and a half ago and still haven't refunded my PayPal...

Those mom and pop spots need to get their **** together. Exclusive fitted is a small shop on a Jamaica ave. Them putting a website up let them open up to an untapped market in terms of people outside of NYC who don’t have access to some of the fitteds they have in their shop.

Running the site extremely unorganized and non transparent is just dumb on their end.

Yeah extremely dumb for real. I mean it looks like they got it together and their eBay store seems like it's doing well, but I don't know. I just checked my PayPal and I happened to click "all of my transactions" with exclusivefitted/hatland/their eBay paypal account and I've had quite a few transactions with them all the way back from 2016. A few refunds as well and I just remembered one refund where they said the shorts I bought was the "display" and had extreme fading/discoloration from the sun/light exposure.

I was legit surprised that when the link first posted they had the authentic raptors, grizzlies, kings checkerboard, knicks and other shorts that were sold out everywhere and unable to purchase and most of them shipped out including mine even though it took quite a while. Then I browsed again and they had the blue orlando pinstripe authentic shorts in stock and now I'm stuck in this situation. I'm 100% sure they they didn't ship because it was $110 and I was able to use a coupon and free shipping like I did with my other order previously and they sold it for retail instore without a coupon and they didn't have to ship it.

Here I am, I returned a pair of sneakers back to Nike but they gave me the refund before I even mailed them out :pimp:
I had a similar experience with NBA Store. They refunded my money the moment I dropped the item off at the post office. Never seen anything like it. Customer service was unreal.

20200811_104203.jpg
swingmans (multiple washes) vs just don authentics

We gotta stop giving these stupid companies chance after chance. Same nonsense happened with me with Foot Locker, I ordered a $25 pair of shorts that never came. Emailed them for a refund, no response, so I did a chargeback. If they want to blackball me from ordering from them, their loss, there are companies like M&N that act like the pandemic is an excuse not to have customer service, which is a job that can be done from home.

I got my yellow Lakers shorts last week from fansedge... contemplating if I should wear it today to the beach lol

ended up wearing white af1s instead of concord's or white cement 3s... I feel like they the perfect beach/summer shoe
20200811_102426.jpg

20200811_130602.jpg

My dude rockin them Sand Force Ones, I see...

I mean, when I saw their website it told me everything I needed to know. Had been waiting for the Grizz shorts to pop up but it wasn't worth dealing with that potential hassle.

We gotta stop giving these stupid companies chance after chance. Same nonsense happened with me with Foot Locker, I ordered a $25 pair of shorts that never came. Emailed them for a refund, no response, so I did a chargeback. If they want to blackball me from ordering from them, their loss, there are companies like M&N that act like the pandemic is an excuse not to have customer service, which is a job that can be done from home.

Same experience I had with Eastbay (a Foot Locker company) over some running sneakers.

A legit company will always use a pandemic as a last (or never) excuse for any delays. Heck some entities (eg. government) still using Sandy (circa 2012) as a scapegoat for delays SMH.

Those are crisp bro!!!

but man Mitchell and Ness are literally rushing these to market they placed the logo right above the knee it should be closer to the edge. Greedy impatient bastards...........

1597176909832.jpeg

1597176824256.jpeg
Damn solid observation. I went back to check my pair that I got from BSTN and it’s the same way and it’s too late to return smh. That’s going to bug me big time.

Back
Top Bottom