Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20200821-082232_Chrome.jpg

Anotha one.

Just got to Disney. About to enjoy the rest of my day. 2 Jordan jerseys, 2 authentic Bulls shorts, Disney, Tiger plays golf at 1pm. Best day ever.

I goofed and missed out on the red xl bulls as well. Oh well. These will likely be restocked a few times so I’ll get them on the next go around.

They weren't there an hour ago when I checked either, gotta wonder if they had more than 1 in stock.

I feel like our time is coming, just gotta be on the ball. If I get lucky I don’t mind ordering an extra pair with the 20% off, for someone.

when is M&N gonna stop playing and restock

Nets new jersey blue ?
Garnett Blue and green timberwolves ?
Memphis J will black and teal ?

Which Nets one are you referring to? The sky blue Petrovic jersey? I saw that up until last year. Or is it the royal Petrovic jersey? That's the one I want and I hope they rehash it because I haven't seen it for years now.

I hope they finally rectify the stitching on the numbers and letters to kiss-cut as it should have been on the blue Timberwolves Garnett if they produce it again. That was the deal-breaker for me when they were out.

the lakers are prally the best swingman shorts you can get... they have pockets and no embroidered logo

Not gonna lie, I've been debating the Don's shorts on M&N, but it would have cost an extra $300 vs the swingmans I grabbed, it's hard to pony up that much more money when the time comes to put in that PayPal info.

Pockets are a must on shorts, I'll never wear a regular authentic pair without pockets added.

Screenshot_20200821-064222_Chrome.jpg

That 630am restock 🙌
Thank you for the heads up. Initially had the Warriors shorts in my cart on clearance + 20% but needed fillers to get free shipping. The red/black Bulls and purple Lakers pair definitely did the job this morning. I liquidated almost all my MN shorts but definitely regretted letting some go. Still have some way to go. Now let's see how long it will take MN to fulfill this order 😏

Last edited:
got my shorts from corporate... talk about quick shipping... happy to finally have these in my collection I'm done for a while with shorts unless I can get raptors or Knicks
20200821_095703.jpg

Very nice. I think my UK order will get here before I get these from M&N..and I’m an hour and some change away from where they ship from. Makes no sense for these smaller companies to ship out quicker than you that prob have less people working the logistics side of things. Do better m&n, do better.

Back
Top Bottom