Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Someone called it. People that ordered from Corporate getting their white Bulls shorts before us that ordered from M&N even got a shipping email. Smh

Glad I stopped in here now. I can finally replace my bulls swingman shorts with the authentics. I actually changed my stance on this pair in particular. Now I have the complete set of the home, road, and pinstripe alternate.

M&N shipping is trash. I’ll take the 20% off and free shipping, especially since I bought a few things on my last order. But if the price amount is close to equal, I’ll buy off someone else and get it delivered much quicker over dealing with m&n.

I thought about getting a pair this morning, but no free shipping & tax for me. :smh:
Guess it depends on where you live? :ohwell:

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 10.14.24 AM.png

PO

I thought about getting a pair this morning, but no free shipping & tax for me. :smh:
Guess it depends on where you live? :ohwell:

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 10.14.24 AM.png

PO
The tax thing I can verify. I’m in New York City, tax applies to clothes at $110 each or something like that, so my swingmans didn’t have tax, but I put just dons in the cart and those were taxed. Shipping is free on $125 and up

I'll cop the red pair if it goes on sale.... 20% ain't enough since it's my least favorite color of the three

Only shorts I want now are the white Lakers and Sonics then I'm done myself. Doesn't look like the blue Lakers will ever restock

For those that ordered the last wave of the alternate pinstriped bulls shorts, did they actually use the wrong waist band?

All these rereleases OG bulls shorts got my hopes up for the chrimah green shorts to drop again.
To da bro’s keep me posted if they do drop again.

Back
Top Bottom