Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

a little over a month and my 03 ASG Kobe jersey arrives...time to officially let go of my 04 ASG as I wanted the 03 version more :tongue:
IMG_0169.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 295
One of my favorite jerseys. Still can't believe I got it for 150. Gotta thank cedric ceballos cedric ceballos for that hook up.
Same, definitely favorite all Star jersey. Simple yet classic ASG jersey design. I had the MJ white and red ASG 80's jerseys as well. I copped for $210+ from Fanatics and I think it was from cedric ceballos cedric ceballos although I didn't use any discounted gift cards. Thanks though!

so after a month and a half of waiting and a livid email, they finally ship out my white bulls shorts (which I don’t need and already have) Anyone want Home Bulls shorts in a M? Pm me

Last edited:
Sandy Koufax jersey popped up on Fanatics sites. And until noon on FansEdge you can get it 30% off. Plus FansEdge sells jerseys $10 cheaper. The only downside is you have to pay $7 shipping and $20 tax. So even with the $102 dollar discount the final total is still $263. Without the shipping and tax I would have pulled the trigger immediately, but im passing now. Anyways maybe somebody else in here would like to have it for $263?

Sandy Koufax jersey popped up on Fanatics sites. And until noon on FansEdge you can get it 30% off. Plus FansEdge sells jerseys $10 cheaper. The only downside is you have to pay $7 shipping and $20 tax. So even with the $102 dollar discount the final total is still $263. Without the shipping and tax I would have pulled the trigger immediately, but im passing now. Anyways maybe somebody else in here would like to have it for $263?
Wish Fansedge did shoprunner. Would come in clutch

Back
Top Bottom