Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Kings shooting shirt patches 🤔💭
903A494B-DD20-4FEF-9486-A22FFA60D9DE.png

94583DA1-56F9-47F1-B04A-270E5C55DACB.jpeg

623F1B7F-4C78-4ABB-BD02-0173B5A97287.jpeg
Glad I finally hit puberty.

Did you really grow like that my man? Or perhaps you got it tailored?

But that's San Diego Conquistadors, right? An ABA jersey I assume. Unique at least because there aren't many of those jerseys from that league now.

It seems like Mitchell & Ness stopped producing most ABA jerseys for a few years now although I saw New York Nets Julius Erving on Fanatics last year.

I think M & N saturating the market with lots of ABA jerseys of less popular players was one of their downfalls in the 2000s. They did make a good share of popular names in fairness though. They definitely should continue making Dr. J if they go forward with ABA jerseys since he's a historical player in the game.

Did you really grow like that my man? Or perhaps you got it tailored?

But that's San Diego Conquistadors, right? An ABA jersey I assume. Unique at least because there aren't many of those jerseys from that league now.

It seems like Mitchell & Ness stopped producing most ABA jerseys for a few years now although I saw New York Nets Julius Erving on Fanatics last year.

I think M & N saturating the market with lots of ABA jerseys of less popular players was one of their downfalls in the 2000s. They did make a good share of popular names in fairness though. They definitely should continue making Dr. J if they go forward with ABA jerseys since he's a historical player in the game.
milk Does a body good bro 💪
:lol:
my dude Leo tailored it way back from 2XL Old MNN sizing which would be like 5XL nowadays . cawped off egay for $65 plus shipping a while back when they flooded eBay.
Had to Google whose jersey that was. Travis Grant. Never heard of him before
Old n hella washed dudes know.....

I'm on the same boat. Probably have at least half of my authentics still new with tags. Most weekends I'm home with my kids and try to avoid wearing the white jerseys around my 2 year old lol

I'm in the same boat with you because more than 50% of my authentic stuff still have tags on them! Thanks for your honesty about your active kids' presence at home. 😆

Y’all living dangerous rockin’ white jerseys. :lol:

I don't mind wearing them because I stopped dwelling on it psychologically a long time ago. As long as it looks distinct and nice and I have shoes that match, I'll wear any white jersey.

therealest1 therealest1 i have. I just started my collection after coming to this thread during the early parts of the quarantine.

I feel you in regards to the Air Jordan/Jersey part. I passed on the all star 1996 jersey because I don’t have the trash 2014 “Columbia blue XI’s. I would’ve worn another all star Jordan or something else but meh

whereas I have 3 pairs of Aqua VIII’s, therefore this ‘93 ASG made sense. Plus the 1993 ASG is/was of my favorite ASG ever.

I’ll be getting a few more pieces :lol:.

Finally.
21711ECC-158E-4D10-9A5D-5131D2AF3C57.jpeg
EAE06AA9-6FC4-4444-A108-7B480CABACA1.jpeg

therealest1 therealest1

I feel you in regards to Jordans/Jordans jerseys. I love the 97-98 Iverson/Sixers jerseys but I don’t own any RBK yet

Nice to see you're trying to maintain a purist approach to with your attire having to correlate accurately.

I never cared for those 1996 NBA All-Star jerseys with the chili pepper on the front. Those 2014 Columbia XI were terrible looking like some swap meet bootlegs! Good thing you passed on them. But they're going to turn yellow by natural process unfortunately even if Jordan Brand were to correctly rehash those in the future so I would pass on them myself in general.

Nice correlation on your part with the 1993 All-Star Game jersey with the 2015 Aqua VIII! Definitely something I would do too. Now I feel stupider for not getting the 2015 Aqua VIII because I still actually have the 2007 Aqua VIII which were inaccurate as I learned in retrospect. The other reason was I never expected to get a 1993 All-Star Game jersey in 2019.

I also feel stupid for not getting the 2018 black/cement III because I never expected to get the 1998 NBA All-Star Game jersey earlier this year as well. Now I have the jersey without the right shoes to go with it.

I have the 1997-98 76ers Iverson jerseys in white and black but no Answer I. Hopefully they'll rehash those in the future. At least I got the 2020 Question suede red toe this summer to go with the three 76ers jerseys Iverson wore during the 1996-97 season.

milk Does a body good bro 💪
:lol:
my dude Leo tailored it way back from 2XL Old MNN sizing which would be like 5XL nowadays . cawped off egay for $65 plus shipping a while back when they flooded eBay.

Old n hella washed dudes know.....

Thanks being honest that it was your growth and tailoring that made it wearable now. 😆

You ain't lying about their sizing being stupidly off as I've expounded a lot on here. I never understood why they cut jerseys much larger than their labeled size during the 2000s.

2000s was when eBay was flooded with legitimate throwback jerseys for cheap. I stupidly gorged on eBay during that time when I seriously thought $100 or less was cheap! If I waited, perhaps I would have gotten prices similar to yours or maybe less. And the stupider thing I did was get a lot of jerseys in size 56. I even got MLB jerseys in size 60 like an idiot! The f'd up thing is all the stuff I got from eBay was worthless because most of the jerseys I got were less popular players in addition to being way too oversized. :emoji_angry:

Back
Top Bottom