Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I was wondering what he was talking about because the on sale $175 one didn't have any sizes left. So I just checked and a bunch of jerseys just restocked with FSR, all at their sale price. Dr J, Jason Kidd rookie, Kevin Garnett, Stephon Marbury, Alonzo Mourning, Grant Hill, etc.

I grabbed the grant hill. I'm happy and annoyed that I saw this post :lol:

Man y’all ninjas about to make me spend $300+

Rookie LeBron $125 I can’t pass it up
I hate y’all

I desperately want that Marbury, especially on sale and 40% off, but as others have noted the material is wrong. Im so conflicted rn.
It’s a dope jersey for the low but I don’t blame people to pass Bc of the wrong material

I copped Bc the black is sick and idk where I’ll get a Marbury authentic at

You shoulda hit up real sports when they had the 40 off sale bro!
Few months ago right? My homegirl grabbed me a FVV cuz she works near there, and i asked her to grab a VC also but she said they told her they were excluded from discount.

C715A7F7-5746-4172-9569-E743322460D5.JPG

Now they wanna restock it plus it was 40% off yesterday :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
I swear to God I seen it last night when I was checking out the restocks. It popped up one time when I refrshed the page, and it never came back. I kept going in and out of pages to get everything to reload and it never came back.

Back
Top Bottom