Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20210130_144758.jpg

First of 2021

Man.... That jersey and either the melo 1.5s or 5.5s....what a time !

I’m mad Melo or AI never got to rock the rainbow throwbacks.
Crazy that they never wore them during Melo’s almost 8 years there. The AI Rainbow Skyline has to be one of the most bootlegged jerseys of all time & I’ve never seen one that looks even close to being half decent :lol:.

I’m mad Melo or AI never got to rock the rainbow throwbacks.
Crazy that they never wore them during Melo’s almost 8 years there. The AI Rainbow Skyline has to be one of the most bootlegged jerseys of all time & I’ve never seen one that looks even close to being half decent :lol:.

Yeah man I wanted them to wear the 83-84 navy blue rainbow jers but never happened.. LMAO that AI jersey use to be everywhere out here..Use to see mad people walking around in that one

btw I still have a Reebok Melo rookie authentic jersey sz 44 with tags in the closet. Anybody interested lemme know, I can snap some pics. Got the white Nike Syracuse joint too..

Last edited:
I’m kinda tempted to go the pockets route on the shorts that I still have left.

I thought I only had Lakers shorts left, but apparently I have some blue 93-94 knicks shorts and the blue 96-97 pair so I got 8 pairs when I include my 6 Lakers shorts. If I can find someone around my way who knows what they’re doing, pockets may be the move.

Did you see his new video About the Kobe rookie Jersey? he got the 8 corrected it should be done like that. Mitchell and ness should hire this Guy as an adviser
I just went and looked at it. I used to have a gold and purple rookie from him. Couldn’t find a pic of the gold but here’s pics of the other two.
CB4AAE97-AF63-43A9-A4E0-07060C27FBFE.png
02930092-AB97-4718-B167-7DCA15D6FA2A.png

Back
Top Bottom