Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I just went and looked at it. I used to have a gold and purple rookie from him. Couldn’t find a pic of the gold but here’s pics of the other two.
CB4AAE97-AF63-43A9-A4E0-07060C27FBFE.png
02930092-AB97-4718-B167-7DCA15D6FA2A.png
Got some jerseys from him too... his Barkley’s are immaculate... it may take some time but the attention to details is on point... you won’t be disappointed

Trimming would be the thickness of the headband

Dude, you ain't lying about them f'ing up with the thickness of trimming! Here's evidence how they f'd up with this Allen Iverson jersey. :emoji_angry:🙄

How it's supposed to be.
A.I.3.jpg

How they f'd it up! But it looks like they basically just f'd up with the outer part of the trimming in all fairness upon taking a closer look. But the inner part of the trimming looks decent. The slight discrepancy makes it look awkward and uneven regardless.
IMG_4196.JPG

When did this drop? IDR ever seeing this in here?
Over last summer. It was on fanatics fir a while before selling out. MNN just restocked it recently

Just cashed out with HWF once again!
Guy is solid

bruh...HWF is wack as hell. Flaky. Horrible communication.

I had like a lot of over 20 authentic shorts I wanted to sell as a lot. Realistically I only expected like $1200-$1500 from him but I didn’t care and didn’t want to waste the time and effort selling myself so I reached out to him. Back and forth communication was like a day for a response and it was like a one sentence response each time. He then asks for a list of the stock which I send him. Sizes, condition, team, style, etc...after a lot of more back and forth with one sentence responses he stopped responding.

I ended up selling them to a few NTers on here and eBay for wayyy more than what I was expecting to get cashed out by him. Long story short, he was a complete waste of time.

I had like a lot of over 20 authentic shorts I wanted to sell as a lot. Realistically I only expected like $1200-$1500 from him but I didn’t care and didn’t want to waste the time and effort selling myself so I reached out to him. Back and forth communication was like a day for a response and it was like a one sentence response each time. He then asks for a list of the stock which I send him. Sizes, condition, team, style, etc...after a lot of more back and forth with one sentence responses he stopped responding.

I ended up selling them to a few NTers on here and eBay for wayyy more than what I was expecting to get cashed out by him. Long story short, he was a complete waste of time.
He kool to me always responds and meets up same day... Told me his bizz is slow right now

That iverson would be one of my favs if they made it like the OG :smh:
Buy the USA run. They can be found from time to
Time

he does get flaky a lot even when you want to buy.

Just cashed out with HWF once again!
Guy is solid
I bought a few overpriced pieces from him a while ago, when I wanted to exchange the same piece for a larger size (40 for a 44) he wanted half the value on top to do it. I know it’s not his concern to help out but damn man, he lost a good customer the fat ****

Back
Top Bottom