Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thanks Guys, i'll try at 8 then. If I miss out, it's cool, I'd much rather have a stitched red bulls jersey anyway (23 not 45), but idk when that will drop.
Jerry west or no Jerry west

They dropped I believe the 97-98 in red where the logo was placed a lil lower and closer to middle

Quick info....if you are wondering about an upcoming jersey release or restock calling or emailing Mitchell and ness online will prob get you a helpful answer...been waiting for the tmac to restock for almost 2 yrs so I recently emailed them...they replied back saying 100% sure both the away and home mcgrady raptors will be released in October...well that's $600 spent instantly....not waiting for a sale lol

Just copped Bo Jackson batting practice jersey $61 shipped!

Code: UNLOCK

http://www.blkmkt.us/products/mitchell-ness-1993-authentic-mesh-bp-jersey-chicago-white-sox-black

Good looks- just scooped one too for same price- I don't have any M&N BPs and been going back and forth between this one and the Royals in anticipation of the spring/summer...this sale sealed the deal on my choice.

I'll still keep an eye out on a deal on the Royals BP as I see a lot of websites have a full size stock.

Do bps normally go on sale? M&n finally have my size for the 98 yankees bp that ive been eyeing
Yes. $55-$68 are usually a fair price for them. Mnn sales are far n few so I head to
Mlb.com and eBay. They usually have the best selection. Google is a good way to research too.

Last edited:
C'mon man. One or the other - but not both.
laugh.gif

Just tried on a 2x all star jacket, not bad. Almost tempted to cop off dr.jays now :lol:

Quick info....if you are wondering about an upcoming jersey release or restock calling or emailing Mitchell and ness online will prob get you a helpful answer...been waiting for the tmac to restock for almost 2 yrs so I recently emailed them...they replied back saying 100% sure both the away and home mcgrady raptors will be released in October...well that's $600 spent instantly....not waiting for a sale lol
Just did this about the Kobe jersey and they responded quickly about it lol

What size did you get?

Hilarious that they restocked the Vince Carter Raps (finally) for ASW but not T-Mac. Anyways I can't be picky, going to get that VC when the next sale comes.

next sale is Fathers Day right?

couple BP jerseys i have my eyes on :nerd:

Yeah Fathers Day. I want the Joe Carter BP, but I have a feeling M&N won't include BPs in the Fathers Day sale, especially since it'll be in the early half of the season.

Last edited:
I'm so annoyed, I came across a photo on my popular page on IG. Was a dude who was wearing and holding a bunch of M&N shorts, it looks like he got pockets added to them. I want to so the same this summer.

I'm so annoyed, I came across a photo on my popular page on IG. Was a dude who was wearing and holding a bunch of M&N shorts, it looks like he got pockets added to them. I want to so the same this summer.
annoyed at what? that he put pockets on em? 

Back
Top Bottom