Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

annoyed at what? that he put pockets on em? 

Oh nah :lol:. I'm mad that I don't remember who the guy was, I forgot his IG name. I wanted to post the picture on here, and I was going to msg him and ask him how he went about adding pockets. It looked so clean.

Oh nah
laugh.gif
. I'm mad that I don't remember who the guy was, I forgot his IG name. I wanted to post the picture on here, and I was going to msg him and ask him how he went about adding pockets. It looked so clean.
ohhh 
laugh.gif
 it wasnt like those customization dudes was it? i think eric manuel or something like that and renzo something 

ohhh :lol:  it wasnt like those customization dudes was it? i think eric manuel or something like that and renzo something 

Wasn't one of those names you mentioned. Was some dude leonski or something like that, and he tagged M&N and Fabolous in the pic.

Height/weight? if you don't mind me asking.

I'm not sure that matters but I'm 5 6 175. The Nike shorts were always knee to upper knee level (a bit shorter than I wanted). The nets shorts were near bottom of my knee where I like it

I can give you these pics

White Bulls - size 36 (compatible materials)
Black Bulls - size 40
Adidas rev30 +2 length - size L
View media item 1946071View media item 1946073
View media item 1946074View media item 1946075
View media item 1946076View media item 1946077
Just because I'm excited
View media item 1946078

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] nah I would never wear a full set

2z6y25f.png

After some digging, found it. Was a guy from Packer Shoes.

Dope!!! I've seen the peeps who added the pockets with zippers which I'm not a fan of....these look factory like they could have came with the pockets...the zippers to me is over kill...basketball shorts shouldn't look luxury lol....think I'll save this pic and take to tailor....

Dope!!! I've seen the peeps who added the pockets with zippers which I'm not a fan of....these look factory like they could have came with the pockets...the zippers to me is over kill...basketball shorts shouldn't look luxury lol....think I'll save this pic and take to tailor....

Yeah I saved the pic and plan to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom