Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That’s why I’m second guessing it lol , retail was 250 guy won’t go any lower than 400 I love these shorts though . And I can wear with all my UNC Jordan’s

I guess it depends on how much you like these, and how much their worth to u personally. If you really like/want these, $400 totally worth, like the other poster said, it’s ur cash.

My Hibbett order finally arrived
Screenshot_20210328-190258~2.png

I guess it depends on how much you like these, and how much their worth to u personally. If you really like/want these, $400 totally worth, like the other poster said, it’s ur cash.
Damn I want them lol.. but I just don’t want to spend 400 I just bought camo shorts for 200 lol.. but these UNC just don are beautiful

so that’s not a bad price or it is lol? U said naw

New joints can be had all the time with discount codes.

Those UNC joints were limited and dropped a few years back. Finding them for retail is pretty good as I have seen some older run don's command 600 to 1k.

It is your money so you gotta make that choice.

So my 2000-2001 Kob arrived... it’s kinda weird. The Lakers is Kiss cut... numbers are Kiss cut but the Bryant is double stitched... is it like that? Or they went to Consult with Don c again SMH

So my 2000-2001 Kob arrived... it’s kinda weird. The Lakers is Kiss cut... numbers are Kiss cut but the Bryant is double stitched... is it like that? Or they went to Consult with Don c again SMH
It’s how they actually wore the jersey then

thats why I can't do large in authentic,, way to much leg space almost like a skirt

mediums fit great on me except in the crotch main reason why I got rid of my authentics

swingman fit good especially how cheap I got most of mine

yea my legs aren’t the biggest. I don’t like a tight feeling on my waist either even though in skinny so I usually do a large even xl in regular ball shorts but the legs are these, there’s like an extra 4inches of space. Makes no sense

I almost bought that blue Penny Magic while heavily inebriated last night. That $370 total or whatever it said sobered me up quick though.

As for the Kobe jerseys. The first run 1999-00 and 2000-01 jerseys they brought out in 2016 don’t have kiss cut numbers, while the more recent ones do.

I bought both of mine back in 2016. I’ve been considering swapping them out for the more recent kiss cut number versions since that’s what the Lakers actually wore.

Back
Top Bottom