Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yup that’s what I was thinking... kiss cut then double stitched just like they did on that Jordan stolen jerseys lmao stitched at the back and screen on the front kinda thing

Man DTB. I remember those good old days with the LeBron x iD. Wish I didn't sell all mine. I had some bangers!
Damn you have a good memory. Don’t mean to derail but yeah that was me with the orange pair too :frown:
0898D8F0-BEC8-46E1-A927-8FAF84C18FA1.jpeg

Damn you have a good memory. Don’t mean to derail but yeah that was me with the orange pair too :frown:
0898D8F0-BEC8-46E1-A927-8FAF84C18FA1.jpeg
Yep! Those are the ones. I had a Gucci inspired pair that was good.

Another championship inspired red elite

But my favorite was my blue LeBron 7 hwc inspired elite pair

Our iD community was strong back then. From about the kobe 4 thru the LeBron X time period...and the kobe 9

One of my biggest sneaker regrets is selling my iDs

Last edited:
Yep! Those are the ones. I had a Gucci inspired pair that was good.

Another championship inspired red elite

But my favorite was my blue LeBron 7 hwc inspired elite pair

Our iD community was strong back then. From about the kobe 4 thru the LeBron X time period...and the kobe 9

One of my biggest sneaker regrets is selling my iDs
Yeah same here. I got a lot of them when I was still in school and got rid of them as I was making moves to get established, get my first apartment, buy my first home. I can’t say I regret it but I look back at pictures I have from back then and Nike basketball really was in its golden age back then

Yup 44.

hmm I got an email from Hibbett/Route too, but i went to check the order status hibbett and said cancelled

One of my hibbetts order came finally for the rookie jersey and it has the security tag. Just my luck, the closest store is 2 hours away and my size is sold out. They told me all they can do ia refund me and go buy somewhere else

20210330_143711.jpg

If refund and keep, do it, happened with me to, while back I just googled how to remove that. Jersey came out intact.

One of my hibbetts order came finally for the rookie jersey and it has the security tag. Just my luck, the closest store is 2 hours away and my size is sold out. They told me all they can do ia refund me and go buy somewhere else

20210330_143711.jpg
You should be able to remove it with a strong magnet. Put the magnet against the tag and press the inside part. Itll click and open and remove

20210330_143711.jpg
Just put the lighter to that bro once it starts to smoke take the flame off and pull off the clip . Jersey won’t get damaged either. You may need a sharp object to pry off the clip. I’ve done it before takes 2 min

Back
Top Bottom