Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Worth it for $60? They did do a good job matching colors. May go elsewhere for others.

image.jpg
They did great work. $60 for both pockets almost sounds reasonable

Did you get the width or length tailored?

both and had to pay for the tags on the bottom to get moved up also....still got mad jerseys left to tailor lol... going to do my gold rookie kobe and home penny.... these 2 fit fine just run long so im a get the length tailored kobe 81 point game and kobe purple 01 finals

Last edited:
both and had to pay for the tags on the bottom to get moved up also....still got mad jerseys left to tailor lol... going to do my gold rookie kobe and home penny.... these 2 fit fine just run long so im a get the length tailored kobe 81 point game and kobe purple 01 finals

how hard is this to do? what do you tell the tailor? any old tailor can do it?

I only had two NBA jerseys and based on the M&N size chart I'm a 36. But they fit way too tight around the torso and I was hesitant to return them. Sizing up to a 40 now, it's not too baggy and it's a perfect fit width wise. Only thing I would need to do is shorten the length, I don't wanna walk around wearing a dress.

I only had two NBA jerseys and based on the M&N size chart I'm a 36. But they fit way too tight around the torso and I was hesitant to return them. Sizing up to a 40 now, it's not too baggy and it's a perfect fit width wise. Only thing I would need to do is shorten the length, I don't wanna walk around wearing a dress.

length wise the 40 fits me perfect but it is tight for me on the torso... felt like a wife beater when taking it off lol... this is why I get the large and get it tailored to a 40.... it's more money but at least I'm comfortable

how hard is this to do? what do you tell the tailor? any old tailor can do it?

it helps if you have a jersey already that fits you perfect and then give them that to use as an example...but if not then you have to tell them exactly what to do... I just bring it to the local dry cleaners.... I must of used 3 different cleaners and all 3 did a good job

Been wanting this jersey for a long long time...

It's a Larry

"It goes hit me ten and I'll serve you then now we bend the corner in my
Cadillac my heart does not go pitty pat for no rat I'm leaning back my
Elbows out the window coke rum and indo fills my body where's the party..." -3000
Screenshot_20210404-134145_Chrome.jpg
20210404_134006.jpg
Need this one badly. I have a home smoltz but the road one is just so much nicer in my opinion

Need this one badly. I have a home smoltz but the road one is just so much nicer in my opinion
The Braves definitely have some of the best uniforms in sports imo. Grabbed the home smoltz too. I'm a numbers guy. If I don't like the number, it's hard for me to like the jersey. Idk if any of you guys are like that...only say that because I like #29 much more than #31 or #47.
20210219_050011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom