Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_20210406_175910_209.jpg

Yeah...they had the big 3 road jerseys for a while...right around the time that the chipper first dropped. The chipper went pretty fast and the road big 3 sat for a little minute. The maddux went first, smoltz then glavine. They haven't restocked since. But they will.

actually i caught the road WS chipper on sale with an extra like 30 off last summer i believe. Totally worth it.

Yeah...they had the big 3 road jerseys for a while...right around the time that the chipper first dropped. The chipper went pretty fast and the road big 3 sat for a little minute. The maddux went first, smoltz then glavine. They haven't restocked since. But they will.
They did the big 3 in the home jersey then they did the home Chipper. The only road they did was Smoltz and Chipper. Never did the Maddux or Glavine in the road. When the road came out sold out quick on M&N and fanatics. Restocked on both last year and this year too.

M & N is showing a new Dodgers Pedro Martinez home and a restock on the home 96 Jeter but they both show sold out.

Dodgers Pedro? Thats a stretch. Bsox/Expos yes but no one cares about pedro in LA

Last edited:
Not a fan of Vietnam production run of warm up jackets. M&N ****ing up left and right

Sorry for the cell phone pics but this jacket is beautiful.

Honestly it's not worth 500. If retail would have been 300 ok...500 is a money grab due to the Kobe name but as a life long Laker fan, this was a must have.
20210406_164225.jpg
20210406_164238.jpg
20210406_164253.jpg
What’s da sizing like?

Is it just me or does the Pedro look off?

Not just you. The cut looks straight bootleg in that photo. Sleeves are huge and it's short. Hopefully that's just the photo...

My guess on why they did the LA Pedro is they're just double dipping on the Dodgers template. M&N loves milking as many players in one style as possible. It helps their bottom line.

Not just you. The cut looks straight bootleg in that photo. Sleeves are huge and it's short. Hopefully that's just the photo...

My guess on why they did the LA Pedro is they're just double dipping on the Dodgers template. M&N loves milking as many players in one style as possible. It helps their bottom line.
M & N stock photos from their site.

I mean just the cut looks bootleg. I just checked the site, but no pics on the tagging. I wonder what size it is and if it's Vietnam or China production...
They probably had a buncha dodger blanks and said f it lets make pedro dodgers cuz its cheaper than making a run of boston pedros

Back
Top Bottom