Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Pretty sure he’s joking but wouldn’t be surprised with how they’ve been rolling stuff out.

Has anyone in here actually seen any of the terrible fashion jerseys/shorts worn in person? I don't see a whole lot of m&n in general around my way, but I've NEVER seen anyone wear any of that garbage stuff

I have a couple pair of retro reloaded shorts because I think some are nice. I have the black lakers ones because they remind me of the Hollywood nights unis they wore. But I’m not buying their CNY/camp/whatever other nonrealistic flavor of the week shorts.

I want to burn all that fashion garbage. Every time I see it I always ask who tf is wearing this? Apparently somebody because they keep churning it out and it disappears. Sucks when things you like reach this level. Don't mind at this point, saves me $.

authentic would be :emoji_fire:

Been waiting for this for forever. Wish it was authentic though. Debating whether I really want to have to order a M and L because of how horrible these fit.

Hope they add that Twins Ortiz BP on Fanatics soon. Only way I can buy/wear an Ortiz lol.

Back
Top Bottom